Chapter 6:

Middle of the night*
Noa's POV*.
I woke up to Davie crying, we had moved her crib back to her room, so I got out of bed and went to her room. I turned on her light, "what's wrong baby", her nightgown wasn't on, so I knew she took it off. I went to feel her head and she was pretty hot. I went into her top drawer to get the thermometer, once I had it I placed it under her armpit, and it beeped fast. I checked it and it was over hundred, I picked her up and took her to the living room. I placed her on the counter while I put some milk in her sippy cup, she started drinking the milk while I opened the couch to the daybed. I placed on her the bed, gave her a teddy bear, I put on the tv putting on her favorite movie. I laid next to her and covered us with a blanket. She started whining, so I got some medicine and gave it to her. I climbed back in bed, Davie started tugging on my top, I knew what she wanted, she no longer wanted her chocolate milk, I pulled my shirt up and she immediately latched onto my breast. She fell back asleep, I watched a scary movie before falling asleep myself.
A few hours later*.
I woke up again to Davie crying, this time she wouldn't stop. I put her sweater on and her uggs on her. I threw on a crop top and some shorts and put on my slippers. I packed some things in a backpack, made sure to grab my phone and keys. I got Davie strapped in her car seat, and then I got in and drove to the emergency room. Once we arrived I quickly pulled into the parking lot, I opened the stroller and put Davie inside, and attached her backpack to the stroller. We headed inside through the emergency room entrance, going straight to the front desk. "Hi how can I help you today", Noa "hi. I'm here because my daughter is running a fever. She's refusing to drink and eat anything", "the last time you took her temperature how high was it", Noa "106.2. I've been monitoring it", "could I have her insurance card, and name please", I passed her the insurance card. "Her name is Davie Olivar Fields", "okay, just hang in tight. You could have a seat. The doctor should be with you soon", Noa "thank you", I went over to the seat and sat down, I gave Davie her iPad, she didn't wanna stay still so I let her walk around in the waiting area. I took a picture of her, even though she wasn't feeling good she still managed to smile for the camera.

I took to social media, "Davie woke up feeling really bad

I took to social media, "Davie woke up feeling really bad. She was coughing, and complained her head was hurting. Gave her some medicine and thought it would go away. Woke up again to her crying, this time her temperature was worst and she refused to drink or eat anything. Just got to the emergency room, please pray for our baby girl".