Chapter 1:

Avery's POV *.
Just another day of my life, walking through the halls of Millwood High School, today's my first day of school. I walked to my locker putting the code in, I just put a few of my things in the locker. Just as I was closing my locker someone bumped into me. Kelly "watch it loser", my bag fell along with all my books. A girl started to help me pick my things up, she had such beautiful facial features, Noa "I'm Noa, I could show you around if you like", Avery "I'd love that", I had the same classes as her. Noa "I have track practice but you could come if you like", Avery "okay". Noa "I never got your name", Avery "it's Avery, Avery Fields", Noa "I have to meet up with my boyfriend, catch you later. Here's my number text me", Avery "okay", after getting my things from my locker and my skateboard from the main office I headed home. I got home and threw myself on the bed, all I could think about was Noa, but I couldn't have her since she has a boyfriend. I was working on my math homework when my mom walked into my room, Avery "mom next time knock I could be naked for crying out loud", Emily "I'm sorry honey", Avery "is everything okay", Emily "yeah, you have a visitor", I gasped when I saw Noa, "I hope it's okay, I really didn't know who else to go to at the moment", Emily "you two have fun", after my mom left. Avery "are you okay, it seems like you saw a ghost or something", Noa "you wouldn't believe me if I told you", Avery "told me what", Noa "that this psycho who goes by the name of A is trying to kill me and my friends because of our parents past. At least that's what we know so for because a girl that killed herself knew our mothers", Avery "I'm sorry but did you say A", Noa "yeah, why do you know who we're dealing with", Avery "I don't know but my mom does", Noa "your mom does, how", Avery "come sit I'll show you", I asked my mom for her yearbook, and then went back to my room. Avery "the same thing happened to my mom and her friends after their so called friend named Allison DiLaurentis disappeared. It happened to them throughout their high school years and after they graduated", Noa "how did it stop", Avery "the A that they were dealing with died, so they moved on and lived there lives". Noa "does your mom know about the Radley", Avery "yeah, her old school Rosewood High School, is not too far from the Radley", Noa "do you wanna join my friend group and help us stop A", Avery "my mom would kill me. She wouldn't want me to go through what she did", Noa "please we could really use you, you could help us", Avery "okay fine, but don't mention any of this to my mom. My mom used to be married to Allison, she's the one that carried my twin sisters but biologically my mom eggs are the reason they are here", Noa "is Allison and the others still around", Avery "my mom still hangs with Aria, Hanna, and Spencer. Tomorrow before class we'll go to the library to fill in the others", Noa "okay", Lily "mommy said dinner is done", Avery "okay", Lily "mommy said Noa could stay for dinner", Avery "okay Lily", Noa "I guess I'm staying did dinner", Avery "I guess so", we went to the bathroom to wash our hands then I saw a sudden change in Noa's face. Avery "are you okay Noa", Noa "no, my friend Imogen just sent me a video she took because she saw my boyfriend kissing and touching all over another girl", Noa tossed her phone on my bed, and started crying. I didn't know what I should do, so I wrapped my arms around her and helped her calm down before we had dinner. We were pretty quiet at the dinner table, not a word was said. Noa "do you think you could ask your mom if I could stay the night. I don't wanna go home because I know Shawn will be waiting for me to beg me for forgiveness. And I don't wanna forgive him", Avery "I could ask her", I left my room and went to my mom, who was in the bathroom taking the twins a bath. Emily "what's up honey", Avery "I know it's a school night but could Noa stay the night", Emily "I don't mind. As long as your responsible and as long as the two of you do you what you have to it's okay with me", Avery "okay", I went back to my room. Avery "she said yes", Noa added me to the group chat, Imogen kept talking about Angela, I'm guessing she's the reason A is targeting them, it reminded me so much of Allison and how she faked her death for publicity. After the twins were out of their bath me and Noa took our showers before heading to bed. Me and Noa left early in the morning to meet up at the library with the others.