Changes in his bestie!

Finally after thinking like for one week, I remembered the plot of the book!

Not able to write much as previously, but I hope it is upto the mark.

Here goes the update!

.
.
.
.
.

Ro- Hardikkk! Hurry up for godsake!
We are so late and it's all because of you!
He screamed for the nth time being irritated with the antics of Harry.

Jassi- Calm down Rohit bhai!
He said in a low voice sensing Rohit's irritation.

Harry- Why are you shouting Cap Ro? I am coming.
What's up with you today?

Ro- What's up with ME? Seriously?
Do u even realise that because of your free bathrobe thing, we have been asked to move to another hotel!
And we are one day late for Check ins, u IDIOT!

Harry- How come the free bathrobe has to do anything with all this ?

Ro- That's what is important for you right now? Have u listened to what I said about all the late thing!

Jassi- Why do u need it? You are so freaking rich that u can buy whole company of it.
But no u choose to ROB it from the room.

Harry- Because it's fun and exciting! How will u understand that Jassi, it does not exist in your dictionary of good and shy boy antics.

Rah- He is definitely anything but "shy" Harry, haven't u seen latest pics!

Ro- I seriously can't with you guys, is this time to have this convo.
He said irritated.

Jassi- Bhai, u check with the logistics manager as they were looking for you.
Don't worry about this stupid stuff and convo.

Rohit went from there and checked whatever was needed from his side.

Once he was done, he told everyone to get to the bus which was gonna take them to the other hotel where they were going to stay for Asia cup.

Jassi was travelling with them and working on his recovery side by side with help of management.

Ro- Ha Rahul bhai?
He answered the phone.

Rahul bhai- Ro, where are you all? You know na you are almost one day late for check ins!

Ro looked at Harry hearing that who was involved in another useless convo with Jaddu.

He couldn't help but have a tiny smile looking at his crazy team.

Rahul bhai- Did anyone got purposely late ?

Ro- Umm no bhai! I was having headache last night. So because of that I was not able to sleep till late night.
Due to medicines I woke up late and everyone got late.
Sorry bhai!

Yes, he was extremely irritated with everything but could not let Harry take the fall for that.

Rahul bhai- Don't say sorry, Are you okay now?
He asked in concern.

Ro- Yes bhai, m okay!
We are just boarding the bus for the other hotel!

Rahul bhai- Call me once u reach!
He said and hanged up the call.

Rohit rubbed his head in tiredness, due to lie he had to say to Rahul bhai.

He saw Harry giving him a knowing grin that he covered up for him.

Ro- Stop staring at me Harry, get to the bus!

Harry- Sorry na Cap Ro!

Rohit got to the bus and sat beside Bhuvi. He rested his head to calm himself down in all chaos and arrangements. Bhuvi held his hand in support.