25. Conflict Ensues

At the Headquarters of Dumbles little order he wasn't happy at all they had discovered his bloody well best kept secret and that was the abuse of his own granddaughter he only got rid of her due to being a half breed of a human why in Merlin's name did his own daughter have to get together with a bloody well known creature and that thing being the Head of a bloody well known clan to all creatures he didn't know!

He screamed scaring everyone that was in the room with him making them jump as they hadn't seen the man so annoyed before.

Ron, Ginny and Hermione had read the paper and then looked at Sarah as she had paled to much and looked ready to pass out and she slowly turns to the once Headmaster.

"Sir is this true? am I really your granddaughter? I have family that has been looking for me and my mother?" she asked at him hoping and praying he would answer he questions while pointing to the few paragraphs about herself and her family

"I have found out more information about Sarah's father's side of the family the Siren clan of Morning-Glory, it appears that he is a Siren if you would of believe it, he is the only son to Dezaral Morning-Glory and Vyn Morning-Glory that all three have been looking for Alexys and of course Sarah as she might just be the next head of the family of Morning-Glory.

It is very rare that a Siren male or female will mate with a normal witch or wizard and when I tried to ask why Dezaral said until that man is dead he would not talk about the Morning-Glory clan as they are secretive clan but it appears to be that they just don't want to comment at this time due to finding out that a part of their family is missing or does not know about their own family at this given time.

I do hope that young Sarah will come forward and find her family that have been looking for her for years as the family that she is with weren't meant to have her".

He just looked at in disgust and then burst out laughing at the poor fourteen year old, she looked just like her mother but with Gellert's hair he had hoped she had more of the damn Siren blood in her and then he could of shipped her out of the Wizarding World but no she was more witch than Siren and so due to her being a disgusting creature he took her and placed her in an Orphanage and hoped and prayed that she would be treated worse than Tom ever was and would die there her blood was tainted and it was his blood in her veins as well which just destroyed him.

"Child now you know you disgusting half breed of a creature I should of killed you when you were born but your mother took you and hid and it took me a while to find her but I did and so I locked her up and took you, you disgusting creature away and I hoped you would bloody die there but no I had to pay Muggle's yet again to keep you alive so then I could use you like I did with them.." points to the Dursley's "... if they had followed suit the boy would be completely under my bloody well power but no that git took him when Vernon went too far!"

He looked at the fat man and sneered as Vernon enjoyed the biscuits that Petunia had made for him and Dudley.

"Dursley you are an idiot I asked you not to kill him or in fact almost kill him even if I sent Snape to check on him which I gave you ample time not to but alas you did" hexes the man with a knee reversal hex making the man scream out in pain falling out of the chair.

"Daddy!" screamed Dudley as his father fell to the ground in pain.

"Oh shut up fatso!" said Ron to the other boy.

"VERNON!" screamed Petunia but before she could say anymore she collapsed in pain holding her head the same with Dudley.

"Sir should we do anything with them?" asked Hermione.

"No no the Muggles can die for all I care" waves his hand and all three disappeared from the room "ah peace finally".

Sarah was disgusted with her new found grandfather she had a family and she had been left to defend for herself in an abusive orphanage as well as foster family, well it was more her foster father than anyone else with the emotional, physical and mental abuse, her foster mother she well... she was more emotional abuse, her foster siblings tended to follow their mother the boys followed their father when he was around...

It was hard she had to keep out of there way all the time and if not she was beaten and abused she hated it all she now knew she had someone who loved her and had been looking for her since her and her mother went missing... fourteen years ago, she ran out of the room crying she just wanted to be safe and not used she felt so dirty and by her own grandfather of all things.

Vernon's knees had gone back to normal and so he got up and slapped Petunia across the face "we obey that man he said once that Freak is back under his control we will have his money and then that ginger girl will marry him and she will give us half or more to us we will be rich!"

Petunia was shocked what had happened to the man that she fell in love with of all things?, why had he turned into something she hated more than... no she didn't hate Harry she couldn't he may look like his father but he was all Lilly her precious talented gifted little sister... what had she done to him...

Something snapped in her mind making everything seem so much clearer than anything before hand she saw what she truly was and that was someone trapped... she didn't love this man in front of her, she would never of gotten married to him she had been in a relationship with someone else.... Dudley.... no that's not his name no... what was it....

She held her head in her hands tears raging down her face as memories poured into her head after so long of being trapped..... she remembered meeting a dark handsome man with a head of dark hair and deep blue eyes, he was so full of life, memories of dates and him telling her that he was a wizard but she didn't care yes it scare her when she was younger and Lilly found out she was a witch and that when she tried she did have magical gifts but they were very weak.

Lilly was ecstatic over it all and helped her when she came home for the holidays and her magic grew but it would never be enough she was classed as a Squib or just above it but still she was still magical.

She met and married her Rab and they had a son her little Corvus.... and then it all changed and his name was Dudley and she had married Vernon Dursley of all people... where was her Rab and why was she still here and not out looking for him along with her son right this minute.....

.............................

oo plot twist again lol