9. Hidden

Sarah was fuming absolute fuming who in their right mind was allowed to write about her past like that but now they knew they were going to judge her like everyone did at the orphanage and then at home... well it wasn't her home but still she had been with them for so many years that in the law they were her family........

It was all Harry Potter's fault and she would get her own back somehow, she may be two years his younger but she was going to get it, she was meant to be with him after Ginny was made into a slave and everything and now with the girls parent's keeping such a close eye on her they couldn't meet up anymore and now Dumbles was missing.... she didn't know what to do.

Again it was Harry's fault he should of followed the plan but he didn't he had for ten years and then between his first and second years everything changed and no matter what Dumbles did he just didn't follow the Merlin God damn plans!

She screamed making the other students in the compartments around her look towards hers, everyone was keeping their distance from her thinking she was up to something and the scream just cemented that.

Harry was enjoying laughing and joking with his friends not knowing that something was going to happen at Hogsmeade.

"I can't believe I'm and older brother and by sixteen whole years but the twins are so cute too bad that we have to travel all the way there and dad is alone looking after them" said Harry petting Otiz who was sleeping on the bench head in his lap.

"I can't believe he's going to teach with them as well" said Daphne.

"Papa will have them half the time so dad can teach and then they will switch well that's what I over heard over the summer at least, dad's pretty upset that he can only do half instead of the full time like he wanted but the twins came and so he couldn't" he laughed slightly.

"When will we get to see them?" asked Astoria to him.

"Lizzie and Azzie will be introduced tonight at dinner they have dad's back hair and we are taking bets on their eye colour, dad thinks blue, papa brown and I'm going with a mix".

"So their names are Lizzie and Azzie then, strange names" said Blaise to the group.

"No their names are Calista and Azrael but I gave them nicknames like mind is Hads or Haddy and it's kinda cute I think" and he blushed at them and they laughed.

Sarah and gone up and down looking for Harry and it was getting close to Hogsmeade and she was happy that finally she had found him and so knocked on the door.

The group looked and spotted the blonde hair girl sighing they let her in.

"What can we do for you Morning-Glory?" asked Theo he sounded annoyed at being interrupted he didn't mind his friends as he was used to them, the others turned to him surprised he was angry.

"Um.... sorry... um I was.... well that is to say...." she stuttered out.

"Spill it out you're stuttering like a Muggle!" said Draco snapping slightly.

"Ok guys stop remember what we learnt from the paper she was treated like I was at the Dursley's" he turned to her smiling "what's up?"

"Can I talk to you Har.... I mean Hadrian? it's about what happened to me and from what you said you've been through all of this and I didn't know what to do, please?" she looked around the group not sure.

He got up pushing Otiz onto the floor waking him up completely.

"Ow could of just waking me not pushing me off the damn bench, jerk"

"He's got a dirty mouth that one can we not have him around when we talk please I'm worry he might tell everyone" said Sarah panicking she didn't need Otiz there if she could help it.

"Um sure... I guess, Otiz you alright with that?"

"Kinda, remember I will know where you are ok, you can't get lost on a frickin' moving train Hads" he yawned and changed form his hair was even longer and was now in a pony tail.

"You look so much like dad like that" he ran out before Otiz could say anything and followed Sarah to the very back of the train.

"So what can I do for you?"

"You know it's all your fault right?"

"What?"

"You didn't follow the bloody well plan that He set out for you and now everything is ruined!"

"I have no idea what you are on about"

"Oh like you don't bloody well know, you were meant to sat at your relatives, you were meant to get beaten not almost die that is, you weren't meant to get rescued by the professor it was meant to be Ro.. Maxwell but no he rescued you then you being adopted and being sorted into Slytherin.

Everything is going wrong because of you! you shouldn't of left the path that was set out for you, you are meant to be following it! I'm following the one set out for me but it seems like the wrong path I don't know why but.... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" her magic burst out and pinned Harry to the floor she smirked at him.

"You will be heading back to London where you will stay like the filth you are and when you end up back their Dumbledore will be waiting for you" she found his Invisibility cloak on him knowing that he would have it on him.

She threw it over him and left they had just reached Hogsmeade and she was going to make sure he headed back to London.

She got off the train and headed to the carriages taking the older years to the castle while the first years went to the boats, Harry's friends wondered where he was but as they hadn't seen Sarah either they thought they were still talking, it wasn't until the sorting that Harry hadn't been seen and now they were worried.

"Have you seen him?" asked Draco to his friends he had even asked the other houses and sadly they hadn't seen him either they were now worried and when Draco looked at Otiz he was half faded out and then all together disappeared.

"Where in Merlin is he going?" asked Blaise as Tom looked around and noticed Harry wasn't there it was only because of the sorting that he stayed put.

As the last new first year was finally sorted Otiz came bursting through the doors Harry in his arms growling his kitsune features in full view.

"MORNING-GLORY YOU'RE DEAD!"

"Otiz leave it" shivered Harry in his arms, "I want to have dinner and then bed take your revenge later not now" he curled up in his arms as Otiz glared at the girl as he walked to Slytherin table and sat down.

Tom and Severus would be looking into this later.