He made sure not to bother Taehyung too much because he knows that there is no way of Taehyung giving him chance to prove himself, that's why he is looking at his mate from far away.

"Jungkook, for how long are you going to stare at him like that??" Mingyu who was sitted next to Jungkook under the tree asks his best friend.

"Forever, why?" Jungkook says, eyes not leaving Taehyung's figure for second. Mingyu rolls his eyes and playfully hits Jungkook's heads.

"Pabo-ya!! Do you realise that he can feel your stare on himself?? What will he think about you?? Pervert!" Mingyu says.

"Omg! You are right! What if he thinks about me as some pervert or even worse?? Ohh God, what am I gonna do now?" Jungkook silently scream.

He stops looking at Taehyung and instead looks as Mingyu who had "dude wtf?" look on his face.

"For one trueblood alpha you are really scaredy cat and plus that stupid one." Mingyu says.

Jungkook glares at him and hits his arms which ended Mingyu hitting him back which lead to them kicking each other.

"You idiot!" Jungkook says.

"You monkey!" Mingyu says back. Jungkook glares and hits Mingyu again. Mingyu gasp and hits him back.

This time Jungkook gasps then jumps on Mingyu which lead them to roll all over the grass while hitting each other, of course playfully.

Some students were laughing at them being idiots as usual while some students including Taehyung whom were new watched in fear of what is going to happen.

Minghao who was sitted with Taehyung under other three, enough away from their mates sighs as he saw his mate and friend 'fighting' again.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna murder them." Minghao says.

"What are they doing?" Taehyung asks as he looks with curious eyes at two.

"They are being stupid again. They always do this when one of them says something and others don't agree or eventually agree but it's being dumb." Minghao says.

"Ohh." It was all that Taehyung says. He focuses back on Minghao who totally ignored two idiots this time.

"So, Taehyung, don't feel like you need to answer me but I'm just curious." Minghao says softly.

"Is about my rank, right?" Taehyung asks, already guessing about what is word.

"Yeah, you said that you are beta but you kinda looks smaller than beta. You looks like omega." Minghao says. Taehyung tryed to stay calm, not showing any sign of nervous nor anything.

"You are probably confused, I'm beta." Taehyung says and softly smiles.

"Alright, if you say so. I can understand why you are hiding your scent. You are scared for your own life because of how alphas used to be towards omegas and even betas. I can see that fear in you but I assure you that you don't need to be scared of alphas in this pack." Minghao says.

"Why do you believe to them this much??" Taehyung asks on which question Minghao smiled.

"You see, when I met Mingyu, I was scared as well but he asked for chance I gave it even tho I was scared and look at us today, we are being happy together and he has all of my trust." Minghao says.

"Mingyu didn't changed at all, he is still that cute, adorable guy that I met before. His eyes shows a lot and never ever he had being bad towards me. Other alphas and betas has so much respect towards omegas, that's why I feel safe and loved here." Minghao says.