Chapter 14

Win borrowed Bright's jeans as he sat on the edge of the bed wearing only bra and jeans when Bright murmured "You sure I can't convince you to stay". He plant another kiss on Win bare shoulder after licking the skin gently. Win moaned "I need to go home". Bright lips didn't left Win skin as he question murmuring again "Why? stay here for another night. I'll drop you at work tommorow". Win shake his head and laugh "No Bright. I've things to do at home. Plus it's already 9 O'clock  in the evening I was meant to go home hours ago". Win had planned to go home after breakfast then after taking shower but that didn't happen as he planned because Bright didn't let him  and he take him back to bed and they fuck each other in every possible position they both could. Win himself couldn't help as Bright was too hard to resist for his own good but now he needed to leave specially before Bright started thinking that he would rather be here with him than to go back his home. Bright has already stolen most of his time since last night.

Bright pout on Win shoulder murmuring once again "Nobody stopped you from going". Win turned his head to look Bright face over his shoulder and raised his eyebrows asking "You was the one who did not leave me, Mister". Bright smirk answering "So?. I never heard you complaining. C'mon Babe, just this one more night please". Win breath out "I have work tomorrow Plus my P need rest it's burning with all the friction your C and toys gave me. You made us both tired, Baby". Bright's hand immediately made his way inside Win jeans rubbing his index finger on Win P lips as he whispered near Win ear from behind "Stay, I'll kiss and lick your P and it'll be once again good to go". Win shoved away Bright's hand and ducks his head down on his lap can this man be any less horny and He started to laugh hard hearing Bright's words.

When Win finally stop laughing he grabs Bright's t-shirt from the bed to put it on he was about to wear it but Bright stop him and ask "Babe". Win stop wearing what he was about to do  and turned his head to look at Bright. Bright was kneeling on the bottom of his bed, displaying all his glories to Win. Bright was looking at him with dark and unusual emotional eyes that was mixed with lust and desire. Win let out a groan inwardly at the sight but he also decide not to give into Bright he answered "Yes?". Bright didn't respond to that instead he reached out for Win arm and pulled him into a deep and soft kiss. Win let out a moaned in Bright's mouth as he wrapped his arms around Bright's neck and kissed him back with equal hunger and lust. Soon Bright's hands made their way to Win as.s grabbing them roughly and pressing more on himself Win whimper feeling Bright's hardness through his jeans making Bright to smirk in their kiss. 

Bright quickly flip them both, he trapped Win under his nak.ed body, making Win to laid down on his back their lips find each other's once again. Bright hands went on Win P stroking his wet folds, Bright muttered in between their heated kiss "Stay". He made his lost cute puppy face while stroking Win P making Win moans , he pushed Bright's hands then laugh out loud saying "I need to go home, now get off me you horny boy My P can't play with you anymore". Win wriggle and manage to push Bright away from his body, standing up on his feet. Win put one of Bright's t-shirt and turned to look the man who was  pouting again. He laugh at the sight and shake his head, as much Win find Bright cute he's one sexy man. Win really wanted to jump on him again and have his way with him but that will be a bad idea. He shake his head at the thought of one more fuck. Bright sigh out "As much as you're trying to deny it right now  I know you really want to stay again and want me to fuck you whole night". Win laugh "You wish, now get up put some clothes and take me home or are you going to drive me na.ked ?".

Bright retorted as he get down from bed in all his glorie "You'll like that, don't you?.  Me driving you around na.ked  and you can have your way with me anywhere you want in public?". Win just rolled his eyes and Bright continued saying but this time he sounded disappointed "Give me five minutes, I'll be ready to take you back home". Win nods his head and bit his lower lips. He doesn't like attachments and Win can clearly see Bright is getting attach with him. That must not happened though. Their relation is only for se.x and nothing more and he's also sure Bright himself isn't realize it. There's only one way to save what they have right now is  to maintain his distance with Bright for few days atleast. Soon Bright voice pull Win out of his thought "Let's go". Win nods his head and walk out of the front door. Bright followed him like always. Win smirk when Bright pulled out his blue convertible car... Hmm Sexy car for hot man make sense.  Bright also jogs and opened the passenger seat door for Win to climb in first which amused Win, because he never thought Bright is that type of man who open the door for other people, it doesn't fit his Play boy image. When Bright jump on the driver's seat Win muttered "Thanks".

Bright drive Win in silence, no one talk out of the two. Just as Win smile muttered bye and was about to get down from Bright's car he stop him and ask "Win, when can I see you again? Or are we going back to playing games?". Win shrug "Not sure. I'll let you know". Win decide to avoid the question about their games, because let's be real they both know the game will surely continue this is only thing between them that keeping them together and which they both trying to win. Bright sounded disappointed once again "Okay".  Win nods and again he was about to step out but Bright stopped him again and ask "Can I atleast get a kiss before you go back to ignoring me?". Win rolled his eyes answering "Come here, I can do that for you". Win reach out and grab Bright's both cheeks and kissed him on his lips softly just for a moment. The kiss was short, sweet and somewhat that send tingles in Win stomach causing him to pulled back as soon as it registered in his brain. Win pull back and his cheeks flushed instantly he muttered "I'll text you, bye". Bright smirk responding "Whatever you want. See you around my sexy little C tease".  Win was suddenly flustered he could just nods and  climb out from Bright's car heading straight towards his apartment without turning or looking back.

After reaching inside his apartment Win saw Mew and Gulf were curled up on living room couch, watching some TV show. When Gulf notice Win entered he smirk "Good night ? Dirty stop out?. Win nods responding with "Oh, Perfect dirty night".  Mew smirk at that then ask amusingly "Bright let you to stay overnight?". Win respond "Yes, me too wonder that it wasn't his usual thing to do". Win agreed "You're right Win, Tell me what are you doing to my best friend?". Win smirk answering "What can I say I have my ways to make men fall at my feet". And they all laugh at Win respond. Win only shrug and head towards his bedroom leaving the couple alone to do whatever they want.

As soon as Win reach inside his bedroom, he closed the door behind and realized he still smelled like, sex, sweat and very Bright, he need another shower to bring himself  back to reality. While showering Win remember the time he spend with Bright, he hide his face behind his hands remembering some of the things he said shamelessly, he never tried saying something like that before to anyone and never before something so vulgar and dirty came out  from his mouth which surprised him. Bright was a dirty and horny man and he is the only one who managed to brings out those things out from his mouth. Win laugh at his own thought after shower he need a long nap.  As Win dry himself , he wear his PJs and jump on his bed but just then his phone buzz with incoming message from Bright. Win smile and started reading

Bright Chaveeree: Hey sexy, guess you missing me?

Win : nope handsome, not in the slightest but I'm sure you're definitely missing me or why else you'd text me

Bright Chaveeree: don't know what you're talking about shrug. You sure don't want to come back over to stay the night at mine. I'll come and pick you up. I'm bored alone.

The offer was quiet tempting though but Win had made his decision he type his reply

Win : No thanks. Me and my P need rest and want to sleep in peace

Bright Chaveeree: your P only need my attention and it will be fine again.

Win :  Ohh like the one I gave it to your C taking him in my mouth, and made you feel weak.

Bright Chaveeree: Shit. C'mon babe, you're mean now, that's not fair. You made my C all excited. I think you should really come back to my place right now to fix it again

Win : and You love it. Nice try though but not going to happen. Now shoo, We need to sleep. I'll text you later or may even invite you over sometime. See you soon sexy.

Bright Chaveeree : Rest well then, see you soon My baby doll.

Win laugh reading Bright's last message, he put his phone on silent and try to get some rest. He decided to wait and see for couple of days if he want Bright again then he will text him and if not then Bright has to wait until he want Bright again for fuck it's as simple as that.

Share your thoughts ❤️

Next update jealousy and deal only after  50 votes and 30 comments