Chapter 10

Bright was standing at the bar area on first floor watching Win having fun with a smirk from far. There was so many sexy people in the club but his eyes never left  Win. Damn he still can't get enough of that sexy little minx nor he can get him out of his head since what he told him earlier inside his office. Win took contraceptive shot, though it's very small thing but then again knowing Win think about it so that they could have their own fun made him feel things he couldn't name it, Yes it's possible that he's planning on to sleep around with other but for some reason it doesn't seems to be the case. And since then the thought didn't left his mind Bright was holding himself from approaching him but Win was all he could think off, he can't wait to get his way with him again later. He wanted to rip that dress off from his sexy body and run his fingers and lips once again on those sexy curve and tasting every inch of his delicious skin. Shit, he felt his C twitch just with the thought. Mew suddenly him "Dude, Why are you smirking like that?". Bright answered pointing at the direction "Win".

Mew laugh watching his boy and Win with Green having fun he ask again "You fucked him again, didn't you?". Bright chuckle nodding "Technically he fucked me". Mew  raised his eyebrows he look amused as he stated "Thought you're done with him. Only yesterday you were cursing him calling him bit.ch and how much of a tease he was to you". Bright laugh and breath out  without taking his eyes off of from Win "That was yesterday, what can I say. I can't stay away from him. He intrigues me, buddy. Plus he's the best fuck I ever had in my entire life". Mew shake his head sigh out "You'll learn the lesson hard way buddy. He is going to play with you like you're some musical instruments to him". Bright smugly stated turning his head at Mew "Maybe but it's worth it. Plus people don't play me. I play them". Mew pat Bright's shoulder shaking his head  "Keep saying that to yourself".

Suddenly when Bright turned back his head at Win. He find that Win was missing from his seat. Bright eyes wander around the club and soon spotted Win in the middle of the dance floor and he was not alone. He was dancing with Vincent. The man was the son of his father's rival. Bright mentally groan 'what the fuck' he's doing here. He was the one guy Bright hated the most and with passion since years. He was a disgusting human on earth to him. Most people will think that Bright use others for his benefits but he's still saint comparing to that prick atleast. Vincent was a trouble in more ways than one. Bright gripped his glass tightly watching the Vincent sticking closer with Win as anger took over on Bright. While dancing Win eyes met with Bright and he shoot him his devilish smirk.

Win turned around grabbing Vincent hands as he wrapped them on his waist then started grinding his as.s on Vincent cro.tch looking straight in Bright's eyes . Vincent filthy hands soon began to roam all over on Win's body causing Bright anger to rose. He was now furiously angry watching Win going back to his bit.ch mode again. He glared at him while Win continue looking at him and dirty dancing with Vincent pressing his body on the man, allowing him to touch his body. Bright sigh out deeply 'Does Win want to play game like this', he darkly chuckled at Win then turned his head away from him and decide two can play the games. Well afterall it's his territory. He pulled out his phone and made a call to one of his club bouncer.

After few minute he saw two bouncer of his club approach Win and Vincent on the dancefloor. They ask Vincent to leave the club after arguing for a bit  Vincent stormed out of his club. He glare at Bright's direction before leaving. The boy is always like this. Vincent always like to fancy all that belong to Bright. Win turned his head to look at Bright with his pissed off expression, mouth open and by placing his hand on his hip. Bright just shrug him and he again turned around from Win heading towards his office direction to deal with few things before he start to actually enjoy the night with his friends.  But as soon as Bright reach in the front of his office door Win stopped him by hissing "What that fuck was that Bright?. Why did you throw that guy out?". Bright groan in response "Win, he's a complete as.s and bad news. You must stay away from him. He knew very well. I'm seeing you and that's why he want you now".