Bacon and Eggs

A/n: Hi there! I just want to inform you guys that this will be a long chapter :). Also, I'll be posting but not everyday, like once a week or something... but don't worry I will finish this book and I will never leave you guys hanging!

Now enjoyy :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n's Pov

Fezco and I got so fucking high and drunk last night, and we ended up having a crazy ass hangover. We decided to go to the store late and let Ashtray be there early while both of us chill for a moment before going there. It's nine in the morning and I'm cooking us a breakfast. Bacon and eggs? Classic breakfast meal but it became an everyday routine for us to eat.

I was frying eggs and I heard a loud bang coming from the door added by Rue's booming voice.

"Yow Fez open up!" She shouted from the other side, at this time I was dancing like an idiot and feeling g myself. But hey? Who hasn't done that though?

I jumped at shock when she did that at first but then she continues to do a 'What Rue does'. I rolled my eyes before opening the door leaving my phone still playing an unfamiliar but a catchy song.

"Hey man ope-hey Y/n!" She said loudly like I'm not even an inch near her.

"Rue... If this is about you asking about drugs, I can't-" she cut me off by saying

"No no... I'm here about something else" she said before inviting herself in and I let her do that. Not because I don't care but I instantly got convinced by her body language.

"He's in that room" Pointing where Fez is, who currently cleaning his grandma. Last night, Fezco shared that her old woman is a bad ass, and he looks up to her so much that he inherits and continues their business with Ashtray.

I mean??

Rue gave me a toothless smile then tapped my shoulder and ran like a kid towards to the room that I told her. Her action made me chuckle before going back to what I'm doing.

Ah shit, now the bacons looks a little burnt

After finishing plating, I grab my phone on the counter and replied to Cassie's text that I left on read like ten minutes ago or something.

Cassie: What are you doing?

Y/n: Just finished making breakfast hbu?

In less than a minute she replied.

Cassie: Invited some friends for something...

And I replied

Y/n: Ok have fun! Might be busy later, I'll text you when I'm free.

Before closing my phone and started walking to where Fez and Rue is to tell them that the food is ready.

It's weird that a week ago Lexi and I was arguing about me got taken advantage of by her sister on an ice cream parlour. I mean... I haven't really asked her if she or we did things. But of course, I didn't tell Lexi about her sister being pregnant and speaking of her sister... Cassie, we are always texting and flirting but more like her flirting with me. I didn't flirt back because one, she has a boyfriend and two, she is pregnant. I don't want to be involve with that kind of mess because my not so really plan at the first place didn't go well so I still must come up on a better and safer plan to make the Jacobs family suffer.