The Bitcoin Thing

CHAPTER 4

Yn's Pov

I’m currently in the store with ashtray right now, it’s been two days since I saw Tyler on the floor and everything. I'll admit... last night i stops at the motel where I saw Cal, hoping that I'll see him again with kid. My plan is to record him inviting kids on that motel then sell him out to the police. but he wasn't there last night. In other hand, Tyler has been a great company to me. He can’t really do much because of his neck so he decided not to attend his work and stay at home. But I think the main reason why he doesn’t want to go out is because of that guy. 

Yes, I still don’t know his name and I was going to try to ask Ashtray about it, but I didn’t because I don’t want to bother him about it, I know he’s busy and all about their business. 

Meanwhile... Fez and I are becoming a ‘bros’ that’s what he calls it after he walks into me while I’m peeing. At first it was awkward but after hearing that he doesn’t care we became close. He’s being great friend to me too, he casually opens to me and offered me to have a part on his business, but I declined it because that wasn’t the reason why I’m here. Soon I’ll tell him why, but it isn’t the right time yet. 

“You done day dreaming?” Ashtray says while giggling. 

“Shut up” Tapping his forehead before walking away going to the front door to smoke. I heard him murmurs ‘bitch’ 

“Hey I heard that!” I shouted and laughed breaks coming from him, and I can’t help but chuckle while grabbing a pack of cigarette on the back of my jeans. And before I could light it up, I heard someone clearing their throat. 

“Uhm excuse me? Is Ashtray here?” A girl asked 

“Yeah, he’s inside” I reply without looking at her and continue what I was doing. a few minutes of daydreaming about beating up Cal. I threw the remaining buds to the floor before stepping on it and walked inside. When I opened the door both Ash and the unknown girl looks at me. I looked at the girl who was talking to Ashtray and she looks at me with a worried expression.

She has a short black hair, wearing a grey coat with black turtle neck beneath and a glasses

"What's up?" I ask them the girl shakes her head saying 'nothing' and Ash saw that she was scared or something. 

"Don't worry she can be trusted" Ashtray said and the girl nodded at her. 

“I’m just asking Ashtray here about bitcoin and stuff” she said shyly. I look at them with a totally confuse face on. 

“Whatever that is I hope it goes well” I said throwing my left hand in the air before walking through to the back to find and eat something. Fez said that I could take whatever I want in the store as long as I clean and help Ashtray with other stuff. After a minute Ashtray went to me to talk about the upcoming carnival. 

“So, we have this amazing plan tomorrow” Ashtray said excitedly. The kid is different when we’re alone, he treats me nicely like I’m his sister but sometimes it’s pain in the ass.

“Tell me about it” I replied

“Well, we are planning to sell some goods tomorrow” he said with a smile. I look at him with one brow arched. 

“Isn’t that risky and dangerous?” I ask and his smile grew wider before replying “We’re going to rent a truck, filling it up with pretzels and goods” He paused and move his face closer to mine before continuing 

“We will serve a pretzel with goods on the side, only to those people who have a ticket” before pulling away and looking at me proudly. I chuckle on the weird thing he just did and before I could reply I saw Fez behind him leaning on the door. I think he was listening to our conversation.

“Hey” is the only word that came out of my mouth. Ashtray looks at him then Fez gave him a nod, I think it was a sign or something because Ashtray looked back at me and gave me a smile before leaving. 

“So Ash told you” he asked 

“Yeah... Was I not supposed to know about it? Looking at him with a frown. 

“Actually, no man, I want you to be there and help us sell” he said walking to the fridge to grab a beer. He grabbed two and gave me the other before sitting beside me. 

“We’re going to need a hand tomorrow because it’s gonna be hella busy and a lot of money” he said before raising his beer to toast. We took a sip before he speaks again. 

“You know we’re glad to meet you” 

“Same man, same” I said and giving him a smile.

Couple hours have passed, and Fez told me that I could go home. I once visited that same motel again to see if he's there, but he was not so I went straight home to Tyler's apartment. When I opened the door, I was greeted with a familiar smell and Tyler who was smiling Infront of me.

"Hey, I know you're probably tired working, so I made us a dinner" he said proudly before extending his arm to reach my hand and I allow him. We walk to the dinner table to see that he made spaghetti with meat balls. He offered me to sit so I sat down opposite to his. I was happy and confused at the same time, so I asked him.

"What's up with all of this? You didn't set this up to confess for your feelings, right? Because I will reject you if you do" I said and laugh before grabbing the fork beside the plate. He didn't reply so I look at him and he looks sad and confuse.

"You didn't set this up to confess for your feelings, right?" I asked worriedly

Oh no...

"I-uh... No..." He pauses before looking away "I made this just to say thank you for everything" he finished before he starts to eat.

Well... that was awkward

I felt bad but it's true though. So cleared my throat before speaking

"Hey, you have been a great friend to me and letting me stay here is enough. I'm sorry about what I said earlier but if you want... you can suck this dick" I said, and he just look at me and laugh.

I think he thought I was joking because I never mentioned to him about my condition. That night ends with me and Tyler debating on who's going to sleep on the couch, but I told him that his neck is still healing so he didn't have the choice but to sleep in his bed.

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

A/n:

I know this one is boring and it's been a while.. I'm sorry for that

college sucks guys lmao

the next chapter would be hella good i promise

I hope everyone's having a good day
xoxo