Carnival Part II

CHAPTER 6

[MUST READ!]
The content that you're about to read might be triggering; it mentions drugs.

Yn's Pov

I ran away

Is all I was thinking before bumping into a stranger causing me to fall.

"Hey, watch where you're going bitch!" A guys said but I stand up quickly and continue to run back to the food truck completely ignoring him. I open the door so quickly and close it so loud that cause Ashtray to startle. I just stood there staring at the ground.

"You ok? Did something happen?" Ash asks me worriedly

"Do you have something strong that you can give me?" I asked without looking at him. I he started to look on the back and a seconds later he handed me a pill.

"This is MDM-" Before he could finish his sentence, I took it off his hand and swallow it with my eyes closed. I open my eyes to see Ashtray looking at me in shock.

"Thanks Tray you are the best!" Before hugging him and gave him a smile. He looks at me with confuse face and I just laugh before opening the door and hoping out.

"See ya later!" I said waving at him, and he just shake his head before chuckling.

I walk around and ended up staying under the roller coaster. I was waiting for the pill to kick in so I ask the dude if I could chill there and he allows me to, I grab a pack of cigarette in my pocket and lit it up. A minute later I saw Kat again walking towards me.

"Are you stalking me?" I ask her and she stop near me, her eyes went wide when she realizes that it was me.

"I-I'm sorry I thought you're a guy" she said looking at the ground with her arm crossed. I chuckle and our eyes met again.

"Want one?" Handing her the pack of cigarette and she took one. I lit hers up with my lighter before putting it all back in my pocket. It was awkward but I spoke to break off the awkwardness between us.

"So, you're looking for a hook up right now?" I asked and she just laugh.

"That sounds so bad but, yes I am" she said, and it was my turn to laugh. And everything went silent the only thing that I could hear is my heartbeat and Kat inhaling the nicotine off the cigarette.

"Why don't you try me?" I ask her with a smirk printed on my face. She just looks at me and shake her head.

"Sorry but I'm strictly into dicks" she said then she laughs and sit on the bench in front of me.

"I'm gonna ask again" I paused to inhale the smoke and threw the filter on the ground to stomp on it before continuing what I was saying

"Why don't you try me" I walk towards her and stops in front between her legs. We stare at each other's eyes, before I start to unbuckle my belt, she looks at me with confusion and then she looks at my private when I pulled down my pants including my boxer, just enough for her to see my dick. She bit her lip while looking at it hungerly before looking back at me and giving me a smile.

I felt her soft cold hand while she strokes me slowly and when she felt that my not so little friend is awake, she removes her underwear putting it on the side. I held her legs, sliding her skirt slightly just to expose her private and she guides my member to hers and slides it on her folds before slowly taking me. As I feel my dick inside her completely, my mind was in cloud nine and I don't know if it's because what I'm doing right now or is it because of the drug that I took. I closed my eyes while I stroke slowly and when I opened them I saw everything around me so colourful like it was a painting then my eyes meet Kat's, her eyes were glowing and shimmering.

"Fuck" I heard her whispered with her breath shaking

And that's when I start to stroke as fast as I could, and I felt my stomach tighten making me roll my eyes all the way back as I pulled my member off her and cumming into her stomach.

"Shit" is all I could say after having an intense orgasm. We acted the same like we ran into a marathon because of the heavy breathing.

She starts to clean herself, So I gather myself and start to pull up my pants and boxer like nothing happened.

"Woah, I didn't expect that in you" she said I just shake my head and scratch the back of my head.

"The confidence or the dick?" I ask

"Both" and we ended up laughing and smoke again. We didn't talk too much after that and she left when she finished smoking.

After she left my phone starts to ring. I didn't even look on the screen to see who's calling, I just press and answer it.

"Hello?" I said before hearing Jules's voice

"Hi... sorry to bother you but, can you come be with me"

"Did something happen? Where are you?" at this point I started to walk as fast as I could do go to the exit of this carnival.

"I'm at the lake"

"I'll be there soon wait for me"

"Ok" and before I could reply she hang up on me.

I forgot that I came here with the food truck, and I did not bring my bike so I called an uber to take me where Jules is.

A minute later, I got off and 'thanked' the driver before I sprint through the unfamiliar place calling out Jules. Not so much long till I found her just standing there looking at the lake. I think I got sober up thinking about what happened to her.

"Jules are you alright?" I ask as I walk towards her, she turns around and ran towards me with an open arm. She hugged me and cried into my neck I don't know what to do so I hug her back and move my other hand up and down to her back as I comfort her.

When I heard her stop, I ask her again

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she didn't reply so I did not force her to answer me again. After a minute of just embracing each other, she let go and fix herself before giving me a tired smile.

"Can you go with me on my friend Rue's house?" She asked

"I would love to, but I don't have my motorbike with me... an uber just dropped me off" I said putting both of my hands on my back pocket.

"Don't worry I brought my bike with me before going in here" she said before gabbing my hand and lead me to the woods. And there I saw her bike on the floor.

Well, that's not the bike I'm expecting

She laughs before picking her bike up and sit on it leaving me there looking at her confuse.

"I said it out loud, didn't I?" I asked and she just giggled before giving me a signal to get on, so I did.

Half an hour has passed and we're finally at her friend's house. We got off and she started to climb to get to the window, we both laugh as I watch her made it through. We gave smile and waved at each other before I start walking to get home to the apartment.

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

A/n:

I don't if I'm gonna be busy tomorrow but I'll try to update tho :)

I hope everyone's having a good day!! xoxo