5

*˖◛⁺♡

Saturday morning came around and Jeongin was staring at his closet like he had no idea where anything was, as if it wasn't even his closet. "You alright? You look like you're about to puke"

Jeongin looked over to find Hyunjin standing in his doorway. "How long have you been there?" he asked.

"Not long, anyways you've been staring at your closet for like ten minutes now" Jeongin face went even paler than it was before, why did he have such nosy bandmates. He wished they didn't hover so much.

"Stalker." Jeongin turned back to continue having a staring contest with his clothes.

"Wow, okay, I'm trying to help you here." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and started to step out before Jeongin stopped him.

"Wait, I'm sorry hyung I'm just.. What do I even wear to a cat cafe"

"I can help"

Jeongin watched as Hyungin seemingly grabbed a green sweater (not black because of cat fur) some jeans, random accessories and green and white shoes. He handed them over and Jeongin took them to the bathroom with him.

He admired the outfit in the mirror before coming back to his hyung. "I like it, it's simple"

"So... Who's the lucky girl? guy? person?"

Jeongin continued fixing small details of his outfit "No one, I'm just going with a friend."

*˖◛⁺♡

Jeongin ended up having a much more fun time then he thought he would, a cat cafe wouldn't exactly be his pick as where to go, to be completely honest he forgot cat cafes were a thing. But he had a really good time.

But ever since the date— day I mean? Hangout? I'm not sure, but ever since the cat cafe Seungmin has been texting Jeongin a lot more than usual. Good night texts, good morning texts, and just random rants about random things throughout the day. Jeongin had a smile every time he noticed Seungmin's name in his notifications.

He even wanted to call. Which was out of the ordinary and Jeongin had no idea why the sudden change in his behavior. He wasn't going to complain though, it gave him something to look forward to throughout the day. I mean they had called each other a couple times before but that was only really when they were so busy that calling and texting was their only means of communication. Like when Jeongin is on tour or something similar.

And like every other night of this week Seungmin called but he wasn't in bed this time, when Jeongin accepted the call he was met with a blinding fluorescent light. "Where are you, heaven?"

He could hear Seungmin's laugh from close by the phone, "No, I've got the night shift tonight"

"Okay and that's my problem, how?" Seungmin propped the phone up on something so that Jeongin could see him behind a counter. "I'm bored. Entertain me or something"

"I'm sleepy" Jeongin fake yawned. "I don't care, just talk to me please" He pleaded and Jeongin groaned even though he was smiling and huddled into his blanket. "Why should I distract you from doing your job?"

"There's barely any customers this late at night anyway" and so Seungmin was right because it wasn't until maybe 45 minutes later that he had a customer. Jeongin paused talking so he didn't bother Seungmin while he was working. The bell chimed signaling that the customer left and they went back to talking about whatever popped into their heads.

Then the moans started, they were embarrassingly loud tonight. "What's that sound?" Seungmin asked while stocking a shelf. "They're at it again" Jeongin groaned and pulled the blanket around him closer to his ears.

"Poor you" He whined "Have you ever asked him to be quieter?"

"Obviously and he somehow gets louder every night" Seungmin paused before saying "Why don't you get revenge."

"How?" Jeongin was skeptical. "Like annoy him in the same way that he's annoying you if you know what I mean.."

"I don't get it"

"I'm telling you to get laid." Jeongin made a face of realization. "Who though?"

"If you can't find anyone, we.." Seungmin blushed and turned away from the phone "can.. But only if you want to of course" now it was Jeongin's turn to blush. "I.." he bit back an embarrassed smile. "Sure"

(a/n: im so sorry for the very short update this month went by so fast?? I'll hopefully have the next chapter out sometime next week <3 )