urbangal - Amori

liked by 1hunnid jay

liked by 1hunnid jay.boogie and 15,842 others
urbangal my partner in crime👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

• @luva111

view all 799 comments

posted 35 mins ago
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

We had left the house in good time as the location for the game is only an hour an a half drive away from Henderson's house and I drive pretty fast so we'll be alright.

As we neared the arena it was fucking huge there was hundreds of people walking in and out for this game, I thought this wasn't a "professional" game cause it started so late into the day but I guess it's pretty popular in this side of Atlanta.

We got out the car and immediately got stares from everyone there was either judgemental or fuck me eyes and I guess you could which one came from each gender.

I mean you can't blame us everyone was wearing casual clothes but I felt like famous basketball player's wife so I just let is slide because if Henderson was gonna go pro I have to get used to this shit.

Niyah and I walked hand in hand together to the inside of arena we told the people at this station to get inside is that we're here for Henderson and they immediately took us inside skipping the line of the hundreds of people queuing up.

I don't know what they call it in basketball but were in the elite side of the court whilst everyone sat on the bleachers let's call it the VIP area I'm guessing where the families of the players sat.

I had also noticed some people sitting at a desk with notepads and everything so I think this game is for the scholarship he was talking about with Bri.

I was watching everyone move around the court and felt Niyah tap me, I looked at her and she pointed and Henderson walking towards us and the court suddenly went quiet when he approached me.

He gave me a kiss and put the jersey over my shoulders, "you famous here or something" I asked him putting my arms through.

"Sumn like that" he chuckled giving me a kiss on my forehead he walked away chuckling and the crowd erupted into cheers like we just engaged or something.

Gah damn people.

I looked over at Niyah and we both bursted out into laughter and then I had to compose myself cause they displayed us on the big screen with their camera for everyone to see.

"Now we gotta act the basketball wives we were made to be" I said in a posh British accent, fixing my posture on the chair.

"Bitch get rid of that wack ass accent" Niyah rolled her eyes copying my posture and then Akeem walked out, the court went quiet with whispers this time.

Akeem kissed her and gave Niyah her jersey helping her put it on, he must've whispered some nasty shit in her ear because her face went beetroot red.

The people once again cheered like they also got engaged as Akeem walked out, we began laughing one more time because this shit was so abnormal to us but seemed so normal to them like this happens all the time.

Henderson wears the number 7 and Akeem wears the number 13, I took out my phone to see that it was 12:12PM so if I remembered correctly from wasting my time at the basketball games in high school.

Because it's still a game associated with my high school I guarantee it's gonna be the same, all the cheerleaders from both are going to come out doing their little routine with the mascots running around making a fool out of themselves to get the crowd to laugh.

And this usually takes thirty minutes because them routines be long ass hell cause they don't be playing when it comes to them songs they be remixing everything and anything.

But they lowkey be sounding good.

I also remembered that the Principal has to be here so he's going to give his lil speech about the basketball teams and their determination or whatever they fucking speak about and then the game starts.

I won't be cheering him on because my voice cannot go that loud but I'll definitely sit there and look cute.

"When are they going to start this thing?" Niyah asked both of us looking cluelessly around the court and then we heard the music the cue for the cheerleaders to start coming out to do their routine.

Confetti sprayed everywhere and then the mascot came out letting us know they abouta start.

But the Lord knows it's going to be a long evening.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited