The Kingpin of Crime

~History Class~

"If any of you watch the news, I'm sure you've heard about Wilson Fisk's new task force. That is what we're going to be talking about today," Mr. Peterson said. He started his lecture on classism or whatever, which most of us started to zone out of.

"It's a bunch of bull," MJ whispered.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked.

I looked at her inquisitively.

"Are you guys serious? Did you hear his speech?"

"Yeah, so?" I replied, confused.

"The words he's saying sound straight out of a mafia movie. And now he has his own private force running around?"

"Ms. Watson! What is so important that you must interrupt my class?" the teacher exclaimed.

"Nothing..." she muttered.

I looked at Peter, and he just shrugged.

"Well, look into it!" she whisper-yelled.

"What do you mean 'look into it?' I can't just break into Fisk tower and check his computer!" I whisper-yelled back.

"That's a good idea. Do that."

"Watson!"

"Sorry."

"How is that a good idea? Spider-Man has enough bad press as it is, but that's a straight crime!"

"Then don't get caught."

"Are you s-"

"That's it... principal's office, the three of you!"

~NYPD Precinct, Upper East Side~

George Stacy P.O.V.

I stared at the screen of my computer, dumbfounded. The YouTube video was only 17 seconds long, but undoubtedly showed a man holding a car over his head. It couldn't be fake, because there were videos like this all over the internet.

"Who the hell does this guy think he is?" I thought aloud.

"Captain," a voice said, interrupting my train of thought.

"What now DeWolff?" I asked with trepidation.

"You're gonna wanna see this," she said, handing me a photo.

"Oh my god."

~Fisk Tower: 4 PM~

Y/n P.O.V.

"Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does what ever a spider can. Breaking in to a tower. Blatant abuse of superpowers. Watch out, here comes the Spider-Man," I sang as I crawled up Fisk Tower.

"This is stupid."

I opened one of the air vents

"No one in their right mind would do this."

I crawled in and located Willie's office.

"And yet..."

I webbed the surveillance camera and stealthily dropped from the vent.

The password key was right on the desk. He probably thought no one could come in if the door was locked. A logical explanation seeing as this was the 75th floor.

But I'm not a logical person.

First, I typed incriminating evidence into his search history. Surprisingly, nothing came up. Then, I went to his files.

I must have been scrolling for at least 45 minutes before I reached the end. Each was untitled so I had to take my time and analyze each one.

After wasting three quarters of an hour, I wasted the last looking around the room for anything that would set off my spider-sense.

Nothing.

"Thanks a lot MJ," I sighed, turning back to the vent.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"What are you doing here?" a deep voice boomed.

I whipped my head around to see the menacing figure of Wilson Fisk.

"I was... just leaving?"

"Hey boss, we- what the hell?" one of his men shouted upon seeing me.

The outfit he was wearing was familiar to me. One of the factions from the Midtown High shootout had been wearing it.

  One of the factions from the Midtown High shootout had been wearing it

My spider-sense started tingling as they aimed they're guns at me.

"Oh sh-"

The bullets started breaking through the air and shattered the window. I dodged them all and slowly backed away. Once I found an opening, I back flipped out of the window's hole.

"I guess he really is corrupt," I said to myself as I swung home

Third Person P.O.V.

"You okay boss?" the second militant asked.

"Inform the other men... that whoever brings me that man will personally receive $27 million. Alive. I want to kill him myself," Fisk snarled.

"Yes sir," he said as they left.

~Apartment Complex, Harlem~

Captain Stacy sighed sadly as his men zipped the victim in a body bag.

Her name was Maya Marino. She had been shot in the head 4 times, bloodied to the point of being unrecognizable. Even so, he knew who this woman was. She had called him a few days ago regarding her husbands murder by the Kingpin, and the mob boss had sent his goons to silence her.

"Captain?" Officer Jean DeWolff addressed.

"This can't keep happening. We need to arrest the Kingpin."

"But sir, we have no information. And even if we did, you know someone else will just take his place."

"Then we'll arrest them too. This is the last body I will ever zip up."

The rookie cop looked at him sadly

"Before she died, she called the station. We have a name."

"Well, what is it?" DeWolff asked.