"Ow!"

"What the hell was that?" Marie said after she jumped about a mile high.

 "You know," I said as I walked over to the bed, "Last time I checked beds don't say 'ow.'"

I motioned with my other hands for Noel to get on the other side of the bed, and we simultaneously bent down and and lifted the skirt of the bed.

"Ha!" I said when we found Bells under there with Tim. "You tried to pull a fast one on us."

"Yeah," Tim said as they came out from under the bed. "And we would have gotten away with it two, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"  

We all laughed at his Scooby Doo reference as he helped Bells up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Well," I said, crossing my own arms," I think we can see that you guys are definitely going to be a P.D.A. couple."

"Yup," Tim said smugly.

"Gosh, you two are going to turn all of us into hypocrites!" Brad said as he shook his head.

"Hows that?" asked Bells with a confused look on her face.

"Think about it," Brad said, talking with his hands as he talked. "All of these years, we have been been imitating, and laughing at all the people down Make Out corner, but now, you two, are going to be one of them."

"Truth," Noel said. "We can't make fun of you two, we kinda like you guys."

"But habits are habits," Marie said shaking it off, "So don't take it personally."

"Basically," I said. "But it's not like we're actually going up to these people and telling them, 'Ew, gross.'"

"Okay guys," Bells said with a completely red face. "we get it."

"Aww!" Carl said clapping his hands. "We made her blush!!"

"So cute," I said going next to Carl. "Those darn kids just grow up so fast." I pretended to wipe away a tear.

"Soon, they'll be off sneaking in the janitors closet and goofing around behind the bleachers," Carl said as he put his arm around my shoulders, giving off the impression of us being a married couple. 

"You think we'll need to give them 'The Talk' soon?" I asked, putting quotations around 'The Talk.'

"I think we'll have to, God knows soon they'll be on each other like rabbits."

"Ooh, mommy, give them the talk!" Noel said, acting like a little kid.

"Yeah mommy," Marie said, which was followed by a "Plleaase," from Brad. The three of them all sat around in a semi circle around us like it was story time.

"Okay, okay," I said, patting the closest person's head, which happened to be Brads. "Well, Bells, when a boy and girl love each other.'

"Don't have to love each other," Carl said, cutting off my sentence.

"This is true," I said, nodding my head. " Correction, when either a boy or a girl lust for the other."

I started, only to be cut off again, this time by Tim.

"Okay, okay, we get it," Tim said, holding his hands up in surrender. "No glove no love, use the pill if you want the dill, all that stuff."

We all soon started laughing at that.

"What the hell?" Bells said, tears coming out of her eyes."Use the pill if you want the dill?"

Tim started blushing, which only increased our laughter. Once the laughing died down, Bells decided to lessen his blushing by giving him a kiss on the cheeck, which of course made us all go "Aww!"