(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream

Start from the beginning

Winter: Where are the Atlas-

White Death: *comms* Punished... they deserve each amount pain that people like them made us feel. You can still survive... just tell where is she... where is Weiss Schnee.

Winter: You can go to hell!

Whitley stayed hidden as he looked through a window confused.

White Death: *comms* You can tell your brother that first.

Winter's eyes widen in fear as she looks back at Whitley.

Winter: WHITLEY!!!

A hook appeared and broke through the window,  hitting Whitley in the neck and pulls him into the abyss. Winter looks in shock until she summoned a glyph and protected her from bullets, but her glyph start to blink, making her look in shock.

White Death: *comms* The poison wasn't just to kill you, it had to go through the defense, it had to break your aura. Wonder who built that.

She looks seeing her aura break, as she looks around.

White Death: *comms* Your family destroyed mine, your family killed so many of my kind, how many more did they have to die from hunger... thirstiness, loss will, my family didn't deserve such thing, and yours doesn't deserve that fame and money!

Winter heard something behind and swings her sword, White Death blocking as she jumped and swings at him while doing a 180 flip again blocking and throws a kick to his back, predicting Winter's next move, hitting her back to a wall as she quickly looks up, but by the time she does that... a blade was going through her chest, as she looked shocked. White Death pushed the blade further, as she gagged in her own blood.

White Death: I gave you a chance... and all for her.

Winter: She'll... *gags* kill you...

White Death scoffs pulled the sword upwards, cutting even her face in half and she walks away.

White Death: Let her try.

He puts the sword in his side, as a collection, he walks out seeing the White Fang having many of Atlas' soldier knelt some bloodied.

White Death: Is that all of them?

White Fang #1: Yes, High Leader.

White Death: Good... you may all leave... that you've done enough.

White Fang #1: But we can do more-

White Death: Leave! Go home. Rest. Eat. Train. This day is ours, you've all done wonderfully, but this is a burden I must carry alone.

He nods and the others walk away as the Atlas soldier who had napkins in their mouth and hands tied, saw him pull Winter's blade, as they all look in shock. He swings but scene turns black, showing the title.

 He swings but scene turns black, showing the title