Trapped

The team was now chasing after a trash truck in order to stop it to free a man who was stuck inside. "What's this dude's problem?" Hen says. "Seriously? He doesn't hear us?" Buck spoke. "There's no way he can't." I reply to Buck since he, Bobby and I were in the fire truck together as Chimney and Hen were in the ambulance.

"We're gonna have to get in front of him." Bobby tells Buck. "Okay." he responds. The firetruck gets pulled in front the trash truck and it comes to a stop. We get out as the guy in the trash truck does "What the hell, guys?" the guy says.

"You got a guy trapped inside, inside the compactor." Bobby addresses. "That's impossible."

"He dialed 911 from inside." Bobby tells him.

"No, I mean that's not possible. We haven't picked any garbage up yet." the guy tells us.

"Hold on."

"Wait, what?"

"You've got the wrong truck, man. She's empty."

Hen and Chimney walk over "What's going on?" Hen asks. "It's the wrong truck. Um, thank you. Carry on. You're doing a great job." Buck says before he runs to get into the truck and I do the same. "Dispatch, this is T-118. We are at Chandler and Allott. We have the wrong garbage truck. Do you have a location for the truck?" Bobby says into his radio.

"This is 727-L-30. I got eyes on your garbage truck. Corner of Ventura and Stern. Search and Rescue on the way." my mom replies. "That's, like two blocks away." Buck mentions. "Let's go." Bobby tells him.

"All right." Buck says before putting on the headset and eventually driving the truck again.

We soon arrive to where the garbage truck was and we get out of the truck. "The Dumpster. He was asleep." my mother tells the guy who was driving the truck. "How was I supposed to know he was sleeping in one of the Dumpsters?" he says. "You're not in any trouble." mom says. "Did you run the compactor?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah."

"What kind of pressure does it operate at?" Bobby asks. "I don't know. 2,000 PSI? Maybe more?" the guy says. "That would crush a car." Buck spoke and he was definitely right. I climb up the ladder to look inside the compactor since I was determined to help the man out of the compactor.

"Damn. Look at her go."

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" I call out. "Can you hear us?" Hen says after she climbs up.

"Ooh, this stinks. And people call us heroes?" Buck exclaims as he climbed up the ladder.

I jump into compactor with Hen "Ok, Y/N, Hen, hold up. It's gonna take forever by hand. Hey, Chim, can you grab shovels?" Buck says.

"You know what, screw it." I say as I start to pick up the trash just like Hen was.

Hen and I start to throw the trash out "Come on, let's get this trash out of here." Hen tells me and I nod. "Come on, what are you, scared to get your hands dirty, Buck? Come on let's go!" Hen exclaims. "I'm coming in." Chim says as he and Bobby soon join us.

"Wait so he was sleeping in a Dumpster, but he has a cellphone?" Buck asks. "They give them to the homeless." I tell him. "It's part of the Lifeline program. Keeps them connected to family if they have any." Chimney continued.

Eventually we clear the trash enough to where the guy was visible. "I got him. I see a foot!" Hen calls out. We clear more trash before we find the guy lying there. "I got it."

"I got a pulse." Hen says. "Stay still, sir. Do not move your neck. Chim, get me a neck brace and a board in here. We gotta get him out of here." Bobby states. "I don't understand. How'd he survive that kind of pressure?" Buck asks. "Well someway, it was possible." I reply.