♤ whiskey & whines ♤

Start from the beginning

"you said you're getting an uber! hurry you gotta go! they're waiting for you!"

you blinked.

you blinked again.

then the panic set in and you frantically began scrabbling for your items: keys, lipgloss, perfume.
honestly you were a mess.

you hopped around on one leg, shoving your trainers on while hyemi sorted your stuff out, stuffing a wad of cash in your purse and condoms for 'just in case'. when you frowned at her she argued that it was better to be safe than sorry.

"have you booked your uber?"

"who says i'm taking an uber?"

"um, you?"

"duh, i lied? get with the programme mi," you stomped on your other white shoe, sighing in relief when your foot went in, "i'm taking the bus, it isn't that far."

"that's a stupid idea."

"nah, it's the cheaper idea. bye, i'm gonna miss the bus!"

you bounded out the apartment, running down the stairs, a firm grip on your chest so you didn't whack yourself in the face, the other hand tugging the dress down. you were very glad you'd chose to wear your trusty air force's, because no way in hell would you ever get to the house in one piece wearing heels.

you got to the bus stop with minutes to spare, huffing and panting, desperate to get your breath back.

soon the bus pulled up causing you to grin; even though you were scared shitless, you could help but to be a tad bit exited.

resting in the back corner, you almost fell asleep as your adrenaline died down and the ride was much longer than you anticipated. though you didn't catch much sleep as a stranger decided to seat himself by you, making you self conscious.

"where 'ya goin' all dolled up, pretty lady?" the man spoke, voice heavy and thick.

you whined quietly, slightly frightened, shifting closer to the window and looking out through it. suddenly the closed shops seemed amusing to you.

"did you not hear me babe? i said where 'ya goin'"

this time you were terrified, the anger blatantly building up in his tone. you were afraid, so you decided to answer him, in hopes that lying would deter him.

"i'm going on a-"

"look at me when i'm talkin' to 'ya," you turned your head slowly to face the brute, lower lip trembling ever so slightly, "that's a good girl."

"i'm going on a date with my boyfriend. scrap that, boyfriends...yeah." you ended confidently, hoping that it would fool him.

"'ya not lyin' to me are 'ya?" he grinded his teeth, his muscles working hard.

as much as you'd hate to admit, he was an attractive man. obviously much larger than you, though you were quite tall for you gender's demographic, a broad build, large shoulders filling out the black leather jacket he wore. his tank top stretched across his chest, almost begging for mercy as it was pulled taut.

luckily for you and the god's above, your phone rang at that exact moment, and you began blessing and thanking the individual that called, coming to see that it was your best friend, hyemi.

"sorry, i need to take this call." you answered, choking back screams while you listened to the taller woman chatter away, in a way to boost your morale.

it seemed that after a few minutes, the man lost interest, turning to his phone, and you swore that you'd go back to church because you'd never want to face this punishment again.