When she leaves the tent she goes to the first person she sees and ask them what happened because she can't find John that such who is out John when after Charlotte who is with Clarke and Finn and knock out Bellamy but Bellamy woke up and want after them Athena wan into her tent quickly and grabbed a bow and arrow.

"Come on boy, we need to find John." She tells Diablo as he follows her and they snake out.

They were walking for a while Athena was following Diablo as they walked. Luckily after a while they heard Bellamy talking and started running towards him and when they ran through some pushes they saw John holding a knife to Clarkes neck and Bellamy holding Charlotte behind him at the edge of the cliff.

"A get out of here!" John shouts at her and she shakes her head.

"John don't do this, they will kill you if you do." She begs him.

"Please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte tells John as he looks away from Athena and over to her.

"Don't hurt her?" John asks. "Ok, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now and I will let her go." John tells her and Charlotte tries to go over to him but Bellamy holds her back Athena is stuck watching everything unfold.

"Don't do it, Charlotte." Clarke tells her to make John push the knife closer to her neck.

"No! No, I have to!" Charlotte screams as she fights against Bellamy.

"Murphy, this is not happening." Bellamy tells John and Athena shake her head none of this would've happened if he just listened to her instead of Clarke.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore." Charlotte says as they all look at her. "Not because of me. Not after what I did." She says and jumps off the cliff as everyone is left shocked and Clarke and Bellamy look over the edge of the cliff.

Athena stands in her spot. She didn't know Charlotte but she felt a little bad but she's thinking about what will happen next.

"Bellamy." John says as Athena looks their way and sees Bellamy charging towards John punching him and tackling him to the floor punching him over and over again.

Athena tries to run over to them but Mbaga grabs her. "If you go over there A you will just get hurt." He tells her but she still tries to get out of his arms but he never lets go.

Finn luckily gets Bellamy off of John and Athena is still stuck in Mbaga arms as Diablo stays ready for anything. "Get off me! Uhh! He deserves to die." Bellamy shouts getting out of Finn's arms but Clarke gets in front of him.

"No! We don't decide who lives and dies. Not down here." Clarke tells him and Athena scoffs.

"That's funny seeing as the fact you started a riot that almost got John killed but when it's really Charlotte who did it." Athena practically shouts at Clarke.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." Clarke tells her and Athena just shakes her head.

"What did you think would happen?" Athena asks her but Clarke doesn't have time to answer.

"So help me God, if you say the people have a right to decide." Bellamy asks her.

"No, I was wrong before, okay? You were right. Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth. But if we're gonna survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want. We need rules." Clarke tells him, shaking her head.

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" Bellamy asks her as he scoffs.

"For now we make the rules." Clarke tells him but he is still mad.