v. you're ours, and only ours

Start from the beginning

                                                                                                   ***     

Elizabeth and Bella walked out of the bookstore and it was dark outside. They walked for a bit before coming to an alleyway. They noticed a group of guys at the other end so Elizabeth grabbed onto her twin's arm and turned them back around. The guys started following them. "Saw you in the dress store. Hey, where you running to?" One of them said. "There they are." Another said as more guys approached them. "What's up?" "It's our girls." "How you guys doing?" "Look what we just found." "What's up, girls?" Bella and Elizabeth looked for an escape. "Where you going?"

The guys all started talking at once and their voices blended together. One of them grabbed onto Bella. "Don't touch me." She said. "Don't touch my sister." Elizabeth spoke up, her breath shallow. "Ooh, sisters. Double the fun." Another guy grabbed onto Bella. "She said, don't touch her." Elizabeth yelled, kneeing one guy in the crotch. Headlights suddenly appeared and Elizabeth saw the familiar silver Volvo turn around the corner. She sighed in relief. For once, she was grateful for Edward. He drove straight towards the group and stopped only inches in front of them.

Edward got out of the car. "Get in the car." He demanded. Elizabeth wasted no time before sliding into the backseat. Bella got in after her. Elizabeth buckled her seatbelt and placed her head in her hands. All she wanted was her mates. Edward stared at the guys before getting back into the car. He drove forwards, hitting one of them, before backing up and speeding away. Edward quickly veered into traffic. "I should go back there and rip those guys' heads off." He said. "No, you shouldn't." Bella said. "You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking, especially about your sister." Edward said.

Elizabeth whimpered. She needed Rosalie and Emmett. "And you do?" Bella questioned. "It's not hard to guess. Can you talk about something else? Distract me so I won't turn around." Edward said. "You should put your seatbelt on." Bella told him. Edward chuckled. "You should put your seatbelt on." He repeated. Edward soon pulled up to the restaurant and they saw Jessica and Angela walking out. Elizabeth looked over to the side and saw Rosalie and Emmett. She ran to them and they wrapped her arms around her. "You're okay." Emmett whispered into her ear. "Thank you." She heard Rosalie say to Edward.

                                                                                                   ***

Emmett closed the door to his and Rosalie's bedroom as the throuple entered. "I'll go run you a warm bath." Rosalie said, placing a kiss to the other blonde's shoulders. Elizabeth nodded. "There's a crib." Elizabeth noticed as she sat down on the bed. "It's for Landon." Emmett said. "For when you guys are over." Elizabeth nodded again. Rosalie came out of the attached bathroom. Elizabeth went to get up but Emmett lightly pushed her back down. "Before you get in, can we do something first?" Rosalie asked. "We want to mark you." Emmett said. "Mark me?" Elizabeth questioned. 

"It's something that shared mates do. It fully forms the bond. It means you're ours forever." Rosalie explained. Elizabeth nodded. "Okay. You guys can mark me. Where?" Elizabeth said. Emmett lightly pushed her again so that she was laying down. "Somewhere no one else can see it." He said, slowly sliding her shorts down her legs. Elizabeth's breath hitched. Rosalie laid down behind her and pushed the straps of Elizabeth's tank top down, sliding it down her arms so that it pooled at her hips. Elizabeth turned to look at her, eyes wide. "This might hurt a little bit." Rosalie said, moving Elizabeth's bra just a tiny bit.

Emmett settled himself in between her thighs, pulling them apart before tracing his fingers along one of them. He looked up at her to make sure that she was still okay with this. She nodded, and Emmett bit down into her thigh, dangerously close to her core. Rosalie bit down into the flesh underneath Elizabeth's breast. Elizabeth groaned in pain, but soon the pain subsided and turned into pleasure and her eyes screwed shut. All too soon, Rosalie and Emmett pulled away. Elizabeth whined at the loss of contact. Emmett chuckled. "Now, you're ours, and only ours." He said. "Only yours." Elizabeth whispered. Rosalie held out a hand. "Come on, sweetheart."

                                                                                               ***

Elizabeth stepped out of the bathtub and wrapped herself in a towel as Rosalie stepped into the bathroom holding a sweatshirt. "It's Edward's. Emmett's would be too big and Jasper is still a bit uncomfortable with humans being so close." She explained. "Are you sure he won't lose his  mind?" Elizabeth asked as Rosalie turned away so that Elizabeth could get dressed. "Too bad if he does." Rosalie said, leaning in to peck the shorter girl on the lips. "Now, I think your son wants to see you." Elizabeth quickly left the room, but ran into Edward in the hallway.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" He asked, scoffing. "Sorry." Elizabeth said sheepishly. Edward shrugged. "It's whatever." He said. "Did you get my sister home safe?" Edward nodded. "Thank you. For saving us." Elizabeth said. Edward nodded. "And I'm sorry. For being such a bitch." Edward's eyebrows furrowed. "My sister tends to attract danger. I just want what's best for her. And I'm going to let you know now, she's not going to stop until she finds out what you are. So, please, be careful." Elizabeth continued before walking downstairs to get her son from Esme.