i. i'm rosalie, and this is emmett

"Daddy!" Elizabeth shouted out as she saw her father waiting for her and her twin at the airport in Seattle

"Daddy!" Elizabeth shouted out as she saw her father waiting for her and her twin at the airport in Seattle. She ran towards him with her son in her arms and gave him a big hug. "I missed you so much." She said when she pulled away. "I missed you too, Pumpkin. Hey, buddy." Charlie said, looking at Landon. "Say hi to Grandpa." Elizabeth said to him. "Hi." Landon said quietly. "Bella." Charlie said, looking over at his other daughter. Bella just nodded. "Alright, let's go." Charlie said, grabbing some of their bags.

He led them out to his police cruiser and placed the bags in the back while Elizabeth buckled Landon up in his car seat. Everyone got in the car and Charlie started driving them to Forks. "Your hair's longer." Charlie said to Bella as they stopped at a red light. "I cut it since the last time I saw you." Bella told him. "Oh. Guess it grew out again." Charlie said, trying to make conversation. Elizabeth cringed. They were both so awkward.

Charlie soon pulled up to the familiar white two story house that Elizabeth loved so much. It was home. She noticed her light blue Volvo was already in the driveway. She had it sent from Phoenix a week before they left. Charlie and Bella got the bags out of the back while Elizabeth got Landon out of his car seat and then hooked the car seat up in her own car. They walked inside the house and Elizabeth walked upstairs to her room in the attic.

It hadn't changed one bit, except there was now a crib in the corner, and some kids toys and books all over the place. There was also baby gates all around the house. Elizabeth placed Landon down on the play mat that was on the ground before beginning to put her new clothes away. It was always cold in Forks compared to Phoenix. But Elizabeth didn't mind. She loved the cold. She had finished putting away her clothes before a car horn was heard outside. She looked out the window and saw Billy and Jacob.

"Come on, bubba." She said to Landon, grabbing him before heading outside. "Billy!" She shouted out as she reached the front door. "Elizabeth." He said, rolling over and giving her a hug. "I can't believe you got a little one of your own now." He said. "I know. But I wouldn't trade him for the world." She said, giving Landon a kiss. "Landon, this is Uncle Billy." She said, and Landon held out his arms. Billy grabbed him and placed him on his lap, rolling around for him.

"So, what do you think?" Charlie said to Bella, gesturing to the ugly orange truck in the driveway. "Of what?" "Your homecoming present." "This?" "Just bought it off Billy here." "I totally rebuilt the engine for you." Jacob told Bella. "Oh, come on. Oh my gosh! This is perfect! Are you joking me?" She opened the door and hit Jacob. Landon laughed from where he was on Billy's lap before yawning. "Okay, it's time to get you to bed." She said, grabbing him.

She went to walk away but Charlie called her back. "Yeah?" "You don't have to worry about finding a sitter for him while you're at school. My friend Sue said she'll do it for free." Billy said. "Oh my gosh. Tell her I say thank you so much." Elizabeth said. "Will do." Elizabeth turned around and walked into the house. She walked into the kitchen and made Landon a bottle. She walked upstairs and fed him and burped him before changing him into a onesie and placing him in his crib. "Goodnight, my angel." She said, kissing him on the head.