"We need to talk,"

"Yeah," Mal agrees with Evie.

"What about..." Rain looks back at the boys.

"No!" Carlos speaks up and Rain's twirled around by Evie,

"No?" she sounds offended.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff, or whatever. Well, Jay and I are tired of it!"

"I'm not," Jay puts his hands up in a surrender motion, as if Evie might slit his throat with craft scissors.

"We're your family, too. We've been through a lot together. We're not stopping that now, okay?" Rain nods "Everyone sit,"

Rain follows Carlos' lead and sits opposite him, everyone else stays still "Come on," everyone joins them on the perfectly maintained grass "I don't know how to start girl talk..."

There are a few giggles.

"What up?" Jay tries.

"Um, well... I'm a mess. I'm such a mess, I swear I've cried more the last few days than my whole life," Evie and Mal wrap their arms around Rain " I mean, over a year ago, I was, you know, stealing things left, right and centre," Jay laughs " and now everybody wants me to be this Princess and Lady of the Court. I have no idea how to keep up the act,"

"Then don't,"

"See? This was dumb," Jay goes to stand.

"Maybe it wasn't," Mal takes Rain's hand.

This is one of those times where everyone stayed silent, appreciating the sentimental moment on screen.

"We're always gonna be the kids from the Isle," Evie now addresses them all "I tried to forget it. I tried to get Rain to forget it. I really tried, but those are our roots. And we all did what we had to do to survive. But it made us who we are. And we're never gonna be like anybody else here. And that's okay. That's okay,"

"And we can't fake it," Carlos is still clutching dude.

"No,"

"Yeah. I mean, especially without my spell book,"

"Rain!" Evie whisper mutters, shocked.

"Rain, if Ben doesn't love the real you, then he's not the one,"

"I like that," Mal agreed.

"Give him a chance," Carlos insists

"I'm gonna make some changes to your dress. And if you're up for it. Only if you're up for it. It will be waiting for you, okay?" Evie says and Rain nods.

Mal wraps her arms around Rain's back, and Evie drapes her arm around her shoulder, they give Rain a tight squeeze before standing.

Everyone else leaves, bar Jay who sits back down.

"Come to Cotillion tonight, all right? If Ben isn't smart enough to love you and you can't stand another day, I'll drive you back tomorrow myself, Okay?" Jay pats her shoulder before heaving himself up.

Rain turns to Jay, smiling, although they weren't the closest. They cared for each other.

Rain -

♫ If only I knew what my heart was telling me ♫

♫ Don't know what I'm feeling ♫

♫ Is this just a dream? ♫

♫ Ah oh, yeah ♫

♫ If only I could read the signs in front of me ♫

♫ I could find the way to who I'm meant to be ♫

♫ Ah oh, If only ♫

♫Yeah ♫

—--&-----

The next thing seen is Dude ging Carlos a pep talk about Jane, then Jay electing Linnie as the Captain of the fencing team, outsmarting Chad.

"Pick it up Chad, Nice job jay!"

Lonnie grins.

Doug knocks on Evie's door, entering when she responds, "I have a scout bag and s'mores, how could you go camping without me?"

"What?"

"Are you seeing someone else?!"

Evie quickly explains the situation, and reassures him, kissing him on the cheek.

"Awww," Evie gently smacks Rain

Finally, we see Carlos ask Jane out, and there are gentle cheers across the audience.

Chad has 3D printed Auradon's crown and puts in on, grinning in the mirror, he speaks to himself a few times, before his phone rings. He drops it, seeing that it's Audrey.

Audrey actually looks embarrassed.