Dreams and Nightmares Trailer

Start from the beginning

Athena: Let's properly save him.

Scene shows the seven of them about to enter Y/N's mind, as scene changes to a corrupted mansion with the Schnee logo in it, as it shows a figure with leather, military pants and a white oni mask covering his mouth and a hoodie under the jacket covering his hair as the figure had glowing red eyes. He had Blake's neck in his hands, as he smashes it to a wall as she grunts.

Athena: No!

The figure goes to impale Blake with Weiss' rapier as she managed to grab her weapon and deflects it. Scene moves to him uppercuts Cachari and later kicks him back with his mask cracked.

Athena: Y/N stop! This isn't you!

He had Cachari over his head and slams him to his knee, cracking his aura by almost breaking his back but Cachari loses consciousness after that. Weiss who now had now white suit, white tie, white coat reaching over her waist with white heels, all white but dirty with her rapier in her left hand. Scene shows the bullet train, as Cachari, Yang and Ruby look back as Erwin now having a tuxedo with green button shirt and black tie looking like some owner of a high company as he had his sabre in his right hand, as the lights were blinking showing the figure in it holding in one a hand gun like Y/N's and in another a silver sabre sword which looked sort of like Weiss'.

Erwin: Even if we're more than him, we lack his skill on killing, we're outmatched.

Cachari looked through a window in the bullet train.

Cachari: But I can at least try and buy us some time.

Scene moves Ruby losing her step, until Yang grabbed her wrist but a bullhead on fire crashed and went straight at her as scene moves to Ruby in the train eating snacks but not very happy.

Ruby: I'm aware we're not in a fairy tail.

Scene shows Athena kicking the figure who blocks it but later hits him with a tonfa, making him groan.

Ruby: But if there's a chance we can save someone.

Scene shows Blake in a empty place filled with tents but empty.

Ruby: Then I have to try.

Erwin looked disappointed as Ruby puts a hand on his as scene moves to some White Fang members in the bullet train as Chacari kicks one back and dodges a throwing axe.

Weiss: We have to get out!

Scene shows Blake grabbing his hand with both and puts her hands with his in her forehead.

Cachari: We're not giving up on him!

The figure shows about to strike Weiss but Cachari blocks with her rapier and hits with the back of his kusarigama making him spit blood as scene moves to Ozpin lookimg at a comatose Y/N.

Glynda: You knew of his White Fang career, why let him in? Him or Belladonna?

Ozpin: I see a soul wanting to be good... but being made to become bad.

Scene moves to Erwin swinging at the figure who later knees him and with both fists he hits his head, slamming him to the ground in the bullet train, as Ruby kicks him away from him.

???: Fear is the only way to achieve equality.

Yang punches a White Fang away and later uppercuts one off the train.

???: Humans must be afraid, they must know that even powerful can fall.

Y/N was being shocked as scene turns black. Showing Weiss scared as it shows Y/N being the figure under the oni mask with a gun in her head, she was shedding tears.

Y/N: May the last Schnee fall.

He pulls the trigger and the scene cuts with the sound of a gun being heard.

(Ends music)

Scene shows Yang making a backflip and actually smiling.

Yang: Being honest, my body is so much lighter without the excessive hair, I can get used to this.

Ruby: Does that mean you're finally gonna cut it when we come back?

Yang: Why would I let my precious hair be taken away, I'm a gorgeous beast with it.

Ruby groans with Yang smiling. Scene turning black after that.