Dongsaeng,what did you do this time!#6

Sorry I didn't update for a long time since the past two week is exam week and I am also very lazy with no new idea.

---------------------------------------------------------
'Today is the third day.'

It is now a brand new day with Cale just laze around in his room and the children playing on his bed.

Children should play right? Regardless of their races,they are still children.

"Haaaaa....."

Cale sighed while think about what happened yesterday.

Yesterday.......

After calming the children down, Choi Han asked Cale.

"Cale-nim,what happened?Did you get any information?"

The children perked up their ear and listen to the conversation of the two adults.

"네, 했습니다.내일 말씀드리겠습니다."(Yes,I did.I will tell you tomorrow.)

"You will tell me tomorrow?"

"예."(Yes.)

"Ok, Cale-nim."

Back to the present.

"최-"(Choi-)

Knock Knock

Cale wanted to call Choi Han but the knocking sound coming from the door made Cale had no choice to stop.

"Young master Cale.Is me,Ron.Can I come in?"

Cale flinched at the voice that he haven't heard for a while but quickly returned to normal.He nodded to tell Choi Han to let him in.

Choi Han went to open the door after seeing Cale nodded.

"Tch.It's you."

Ron clicked his tongue not happy to see this disrespectful punk.

Ron quickly came in and bowed toward Cale.

"Young master,this Ron is very disappointed that he can't serve you lemonade this time."

'What the hell is he saying.'

Cale was very happy that he will not drink lemonade but did not show it on his face.

"There is a message from the dark elf, Tasha.I was told that the crown prince want to see you."

"그는 지금 나를보고 싶어?"(He wants to see me now?)

"Cale-nim asked if the crown prince wants to see him now?"

"I was told that he will be waiting in his room to meet you after 10 minutes."

"확인?"(Ok?)

"Cale-nim said ok and that you can go now."

Cale turned to look at Choi Han in disbelief.

He did not say the latter but he don't want to corrected it.

Choi Han can't stand Ron smiling benignly at his Cale-nim anymore so he said that.He did not regreted it.

'Maybe I can tell his highness about yesterday?'

While he was thinking that,Ron have already left the room.

"최한, 저와 함께 그의 전을 만나러 가십시오."(Choi Han,go with me to see his highness.)

"Ok, Cale-nim."

"라온에게 전하의 방으로 우리를 순간이동시키라고 전해주세요."(Tell raon to teleport us to his highness room.)

Choi Han after hearing that approached the children that were playing on the bed.