Bio

Name: Ally

Nickname: Gator

Age: 18

Favorite Color: Teal/Turquoise (a/n: teal/turquoise is my favorite color but i can never tell the difference between the two.)

Favorite Movie: Snow White

Favorite Food: Strawberries and Lemon Pie

Heritage: Polish-American

Gang Affiliation: Jets

Traits: Witty, Smart, Sassy, Caring, Stubborn,

Eyes: Grey-Blue

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Relationships: Dating Ice; Baby John's adoptive older sister

Friends: Riff, Tony, A-Rab, Balkan, Snowboy, Action, Skink, Tiger, Numbers, Diesel, Mouthpiece, Big Deal, Little Moly, Graziella and Velma from the Jets; Junior, Tino, Anita, and Maria from the Sharks

Face claim for Ally

Ally is an 18-year-old high school dropout. Baby John is her brother, yet they look nothing alike. He has Black hair. She has Blonde. Their parents are his biological; they're her adoptive parents. They adopted her when she was 7 years old, when Baby John was 3. Ally has known most of the Jets her whole life. She grew up in the same neighborhood as A-Rab, Skink, Snowboy, Balkan, and Action. She dropped out of high school during her sophomore year and told her parents that she was going to get a job instead. Much to her surprise, they were completely fine with her decision. She works as a cashier at Gimbal's, the store that Maria cleans, and she does stock with Tony for Valentina at Doc's Drugstore. The Jets know she's friends with some Sharks and they don't hold that against her. Including the girls, Grazie and Velma, who are actually friends with Anita. (a/n: this is similar to the movie but not in every aspect: Riff and Bernardo don't die after the rumble and there is no rumble, only some bickering and arguments between the two gangs, Bernardo accepts the fact that Tony and Maria like each other; among with other things.) However, Ally and Bernardo don't get along. Maria and Anita try to convince the two, but their attempts fail. Ally loves to help her friends with their dreams and ambitions. When she receives her paycheck from Gimbal's, half goes to her, and the other half goes to Anita's shop fund and Maria's college fund. Ally's hobbies include painting, drawing, baking, photography, and dancing.