Ch. 12: Prison Break

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm in here because like to eat my eyeballs." Said a large male creature with blue pants on and 5 eyeballs, 2 spots being empty before he suddenly ate one of his eyes and instantly grew it back.

"Really? For that?' Luz asked, removing her eyes, "Mine are interchangeable."

"Really?" The man said with a smile.

"Yep. It's nothing much, I can regrow them too but it takes a bit longer than you can." Luz said as she juggles her two robotic eyes a bit.

"Luz, please do not do that. It takes too long to reconstruct new eyeballs for you." The nanobots said to Luz as she put her eyeballs back in.

Then there was... Tiny Nose. She started going off about conspiracy theories.

"Okay... I don't have anything for that." Luz said.

"The world is a simulation! We are all nothing but slaves to a higher power! Higher than even the Titan!" Tiny Nose shouted.

"Going to ignore that and say this. NONE of you deserve to be in her just for being weird. Everyone's a little weird and that's nothing to be ashamed of." Luz said as she shook her head. "And I'm going to make it right by getting you all out of here."

Luz was about to pull the lever, when the ground started shaking.

"It's the warden. Hide!"

"Nanobots, cloak!"

She grabbed King and the two of them turned invisible. The trio of prisoners gasped at this before a door was slammed open, revealing a large and burly male demon that stepped before their cells in a white shirt, black pants and a plague mask.

"What are you weirdos so chatty about?" He asked them, not noticing Luz was close by, invisible.

He looked down and saw Eda's wanted poster.

"The Owl Lady." He said, "I will capture you soon."

Luz saw him crumble the poster up and transform his hand into a hammer, slamming it into an empty cell next to the FanFiction girl. Luz could hear King whimpering in fear and covered his mouth so the warden couldn't find them.

"We're not afraid of you, you old creep!" Tiny Nose said, gaining his attention.

"All statistics show that that was a mistake." The nanobots comments.

'Yeah.' Luz thought as the warden opened her cell.

"Horray, I'm free!"

Tiny Nose was grabbed and held up.

"Let this be a message to all of you. There's no place for you if you can't conform."

The warden stomped away from the cells, leaving the former two alone before Luz turned visible again.

"That was close." Luz said before turning to the others. "Don't worry, I'll get you two out right away."

Luz grabbed the handle and was zapped by it.

"What that?"

"There appears to be some sort of magical barrier." The nanobots said.

"Sorry but freeing us is impossible with the new magic switches. Only a member of the Emperor's Coven can use them." The woman revealed, becoming sad.

"Then I just won't use the level." Luz said, "Stand back."

She put her arm on the bars and heated up her arm. The heat she gave off began to melt the bars, surprising both the woman and monster man as they became molten sludge in the ground.