Chapter 42

Sasha pov

Hey Yall haven't heard from me In awhile .

Anyways I'm 23 now of course Yall know we on 3 stores designer dolls .

Nana is so big now she's 5 she'll be 6 next month .

I was driving home nana was at home with Derek .

I pull up and go inside the door was unlock I shook my head at Derek's stupidity .

I go upstairs and look in nana room and she was asleep .

I walked towards our room and I head moaning .My heart dropped right then and there .

I stood there and listen to some bitch moaning .

I open the door and there was Derek and some random in my bed fucking .

Derek jumped up and ran towards me I socked him so hard in the face my hand throbbed after that .

I went over to that bitch I grabbed her by her weave and banged her head on the wall then I punch her one good time in the face the I kicked her a couple times .

She laid there crying I picked her up by her hair and looked her dead in the eye and said "get the fuck out of my house before I kill you "I said through gritted teeth .

I let her go and she ran out of the house .

I looked at Derek and shook my head he stood there in total awe .

"Baby look-"he was about to say but I cut him off

"How dare you bring a bitch in my house while my daughter is home and have the nerve to fuck her in my bed "I say getting closer and closer to
His face .

"Why Derek why would you do this to me your daughter now she'll have a broken home all because you wanted o fuck another bitch "I say

"Get out "I say .

He started to say something but I gave him a death glare and he went downstairs .

I got in the shower and got out and put on some pajamas .I got in bed with nana and thought about what happened .Soon enough I was crying and I cried myself to sleep .

***********************************
I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache ,I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got in the shower I got out and put on a pair of black tights with a Adidas shirt and my all white Adidas .

I went to nana room and she was up .

"Hi baby "I say

"Hi mommy"she says

"Get dress "I say to her .

I go downstairs make some pancakes and eggs .

I went back upstairs and she had on the same thing as me except she had on a pair of black jeans with pink Adidas and black and pink Adidas shirt .

"Trying to match me "I say smiling

"Yeah "she says laughing .

"Come eat "I say .

We walk downstairs and she sat at the table .

"Where's daddy "she ask

My eyes immediately got watery I took a death breathe and looked up at her .

"Uh-he had to go somewhere he will be back "I say

"Okay "she says

It hurt me so much when she asked me that i couldn't even eat anymore .