Chapter 16

Kimberly POV

We finally get to the go Kart place .

We go to the cashier to pay to get in .

I was standing beside Jay .

"Can I get four wristbands "he says to the girl

"Yes you can sexy "she says winking at him

I push him over "move "I say quietly

She turns around thinking it was Jay but it was me .

"That'll be 47.92 where did that other man go "she asked

"Oh yeah MY man don't trip just do your fucking job "I say handing her my card but Jay reached for it and gave her his card .

She smirked and handed his card to him "thank you mr .jay she "she says sexually

I knock some shit off the little cashier desk thing and walk away .

She tries to come out and say something but Jay wrapped his arm around me and walked to the go karts .

We all got in the go karts .

We raced

*********************************

We were on our way back home .

"I'm hungry "I say

"Me too "he says smirking

"Very funny "I say laughing

He pulled up to a mc Donald's .

He ordered everyone food and then we got it and Headed to my house .

We got there and went inside .

Like always Derek and Sasha went to the guest room and we went to my room .

We ate and then we threw it away .

Jay was laying between my legs with his head on my stomach I looked down at him .

"So about your parents you never told
Me "I say

He look up at me and then he turn over to where his head was facing the ceiling.

"Well my father was never in my life and my mom was struggling to feed me and keep clothes on my back so at the age of 13 I got involved in the streets and the selling ,One day I came home and my mom was killed shot in the head it was a note next to her that said pay her debt to big M or I die too ,Big m was the biggest drug seller at that time I was so shocked that my mother was doing drugs I thought they had the wrong woman until I went to her room and looked in her dressers and found all this crack .I was upset and scared I had no family or nothing I paid big m my last money and that's when I really had to get in the streets even more and every since then it's been bout that for the money "he says .

My mouth was wide open "oh my god baby "I say getting up and sitting on top of him as he laid down .

"I'm sorry "I say kissing his lips and hugging him .

I laid on his chest until I fell asleep .

**********************************