Chapter 41

(That's cash ^)
Kimberly pov
1 week later

I was in bed feeding Cash and Jay was sleeping beside us .

When she finished I rubbed her back until she burped .

"Hi mommys baby "I say

I kiss her and then tickle her .

"Let's wake daddy up "I say

I sit her on top if him .

"Say wake up daddy "I say

She started touching his face and poking his eyes and everything he opened his eyes and smiled .

"Really you gone wake up daddy "he says sitting up and holding her up in the air .

"I know yo mommy put you up to this imma get her "he says putting her down and pinching me.

"Plans for today "I ask

"Derek and I gotta go to some of the traps money went missing "he says

I blow my breathe "man be careful "I say I hate when he goes to the trap houses .

"I am baby,Cash tell yo mommy stop worrying "he says

"Well we're gonna go to park with nana "I say

"Let's go to the mall real quick though "Jay says

"Alright "

I get up and get dress.It was winter time so I slid on a pair of yoga pants with a tupac crew neck and my taxi 12s.

I get cash dress I put her on a pair of blue jeans with a cute jacket with some ugg boats .

I picked her up and we wait in the car for Jay .

I strap her in and Jay gets in .

We head to the mall .We get there and I take her stroller out and put her in it .

I push the stroller and we walk in to forever 21 I grab a few things not much but a few .When I went to the cashier I paid and left.

We went to baby gap and I grabbed cash a few things more than what I got but that's my baby .

I went to the cashier and the woman spoke "aww she's so cute "she says

"Thanks "both Jay and I say

"Wow she looks like her sexy ass father "she says smirking

I laugh "so thirsty "I say to her

"Who you calling thirsty bitch"she says

I laugh again "you think I'm really about to argue with you in front of my daughter matter fact do you even know who I am girl please I suggest you pipe down "

She roll her eyes and she hand me my stuff I snatch it and leave out .

"Jay imma stop taking you to the mall "I say

"Hey ain't my fault I'm this fine "he says

"Boy"I say pushing him .

We go to h&m and he pick up some things and then we go to footlocker and we all get matching shoes and we went to Nordstrom and got matching ugh a of course Jay got the man ones .

**********************************