Ch. 6: Vision.

Wanda's POV

I look away from my idiot brother and watch as Y/N walks away to go into Tony's house. I sigh in slight frustration before my eyes meet with those of my twin brother. "Pietro, I swear that you have the worst timing ever sometimes! The conversation that you interrupted was extremely important and I don't know when or if I'll get to talk about it with her again." I say to him as my frustration slowly turns into defeat and put my head in my hands.

"Hey, look at me. I'm sorry for interrupting your guys' conversation. If I would've known how important it was then I swear I wouldn't have interrupted." I look at him and see that he genuinely means what he is saying and sigh before nodding at him. "What were you guys even talking about that has you getting this worked up?" His question causes me to look away as my face grows hot under his scrutinizing gaze.

"Well... umm I sort of blew up on her about Carol. While we were in the car, she had this lovestruck look on her face, so I tried asking her about it and she said that she was just spacing out. She ended up telling me that she was into someone, and I jumped the gun and accused her of thinking about Danvers. Then I basically said that she was only hanging out with Carol because she likes her."

"She told me that she had never said that she was thinking of the person and that she only hangs out with Carol to be nice. I got embarrassed that I had jumped to conclusions and blown up on her. I ended up asking who it was she liked but then you interrupted her before she could say anything." I quickly recount to Pietro, and he remains silent for a minute before he looks at me with a glint in his eyes that I can't quite identify.

"Sestra, I love you, but you can be so oblivious sometimes that it's almost laughable." I scowl at him as I open my mouth to say something but close it as he continues "you do realize that Y/N is very much into you right?" I shake my head at him as I sit down on the steps and sigh. There's no way that she even remotely feels the same way about me as I feel about her.

"Piet, there's no way that she returns my feelings. We've been friends for ages and if she liked me back something would've happened by now. Besides, despite what she says, I think she might actually be into Danvers as much as I hate to admit it. You didn't see the way that she acted today when Danvers kissed her cheek, she just stood there frozen and watched her walk away." The dejection in my voice is very obvious to my brother as I see his face soften before he sits down with me.

"Wanda, I didn't have to be there to know how Y/N feels about you or how she feels about Carol. I know she didn't give you a straight answer, but I think she means it when she says that she's only being friendly toward Carol. You don't see the way that she looks at you sestra, but everyone else does and we can all tell that she likes you back. Besides, there's no competition between you and Carol. You are clearly in a league of your own and Carol can't even touch you!"

He playfully bumps my shoulder as he tries to hype me up and I smile back at him before bumping his shoulder in return. "You really think that I have a chance with her and that she likes me back?" He nods his head aggressively making me laugh at him and he sends me a cheeky grin before he says, "I don't think so, I know you have a chance with her!"

"Hey, guys! You can come in any minute now! The rest of us are waiting for you!" We both look over and see you standing at the door while sending us a small smirk. I simply stick my tongue out at you in response which makes you giggle and shake your head at my antics before heading back inside. I smile as I look back at Pietro and we both stand up, but before he can head back inside, I rush toward him and hug him.