CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]

Start from the beginning

After their meeting with the noble of the country, they finally reach a decision. The king of the country left his throne and it's now his brother who reigns. Edward. With their pride, they decided to continue the war. They didn't know yet but a more terrified person is slowly landing in front of them.

Edward was not an idiot. He asked for help, and the western church send him 3 HolyKnights. Saare, Glenda and Grigori.

<So the warning, I gave them from my lord wasn't enough right? The others, manage the problem by the most amazing way. Humans are really silly. Now time to take out the trash.> Diablo said.

Diablo then landed in front of everyone with his usual butler fit. And with the most distinguished manners, he greeted them.

"Nice to meet you everyone. For some people here, you already know who I am."

"Tsk you are that demon from the meeting aren't you." Edward said.

"Indeed I am. But I will really appreciate if you call me by my name. You gather your army, should I take it like you wanted to continue the war?" Diablo said

"Yes, your little scheme with this damn demon lord you call master and my brother will end today." The king Edward said.

The Primordial Noir.

Among them all, the Primordial Noir was special. He was a demon who doesn't seek anything. He lived his life in the most detached way possible. He used to be the strongest in the demons Kingdom. They were only two demons who used to fight him equally. Blanc and Rouge. They all acknowledge him. But for him, it was more boredom than anything else. That's how this wonderful day came for him. He found a purpose for his existence. A individual had the same mask as the girl he saved once. He knew since the begining that he was special. From this moment he decided to serve him. He finally got what we wanted. The master he wanted to serve summoned him. He even became his secretary who was in charge of his personal affair. But now, this Lord he worships is being insulted by some miserable human. He will bring doom on them for this sin....

Diablo then unleash his Ambition, which paralyzed the king Edward. Nothing in this world could irritate the primordial black more than seeing his master being insulted. The king fall on his knee, and was desperately trying to breath.

"You can insult me as much as you want, I don't care. But never insult my Lord again. You miserable human" Diablo said full of bloodlust.

"Should we know who you are treating "miserable"? Grigori asked him.

Diablo instantly regain his butler behaviour.

"Kfufufu you were there too. I am really sorry your aura is so weak that i didn't even notice it" Diablo said while smiling.

Diablo was right. For him everybody on this battlefield was just too weak for him. But for his opponents, it's clearly that Diablo is underestimated them.

"You sure are cocky for a miserable demon. But let me give you an advice. I am Grigori Imperial and I will kill you."

"I am Sarre or the "Blue sky. I will perish by my hands demon."

"I am Glenda. I am not a big fan of battle but I will give my best to crush you."

"Kfufufu, such a wonderful presentation by all of you. But let me warned you. Nobody since the creation of this world was able to beat me. Keep it in mind."

"Tsk you are funny for a mere demon. Are you just a greater demon. I've killed a lot of demons in my life. And you are probably the weakest". Saare said.

"Kfufufu then show me what you're worth?"

In Tempest.

The storms are unleashed, they move at an impressive speed. Very few people are able to see them. They created a barrier around them to prevent unnecessary damage. The strongest and the Captain of the HolyKnights is facing a an enemy far too terrifying for her.