Chapter 13: Start of Something New?

"Yah! Kim Jisoo!!!" A loud banging on Jisoo's room wake the tanned guy up.

Jisoo look at the clock on his nightstand and abruptly sat up then run somewhere inside his room.

"Where is the Monitor?" He mumbled then turned 360 degrees, looking for the electric device, he suddenly realized that he's inside his room in the apartment. "Oh! I'm going to the office from now on." He walk to the door and opened it.

"Yah! You will be late!" Irene shouted at him.

"I'll prepare now Noona.." He said then went to the bathroom to start his Day.

Irene then went to the kitchen and prepared their breakfast. "Oh Chaeyoung.." She mumbled then walk to the other girl's room but then she realized that Chaeyoung don't have school today.

After a few minutes, Jisoo and Chaeyoung went out of their rooms looking different.

They settled on the chair and started eating.

"I'm really excited to go to work today with you Chu!" Irene told her brother. "Yah! What happened to both of you?" She asked the two seeing them so down. "Did you two broke up?" She asked.

"We're not together.." Jisoo said then sighed, "Is Jen awake now? She has school today.. She might be late." He mumbled.

"Jen.. Jisoo has another girlfriend?" Irene mumbled. "Kim Jisoo, Tell me who's Jen?" She asked.

"Jennie Kim.." He said.

"Oh, Okay.." She said then turned to Chaeyoung who's busy with her phone, "You, what's your Problem?" She asked.

"I wanna go to the bookshop." She said unwittingly.

"Then go to the bookshop!" She rolled her eyes. "Kids make everything a big deal.." She mumbled.

After their breakfast, Jisoo drive them to the bookshop to drop Chaeyoung then drive again.

"Hey, Hey! What are we doing here?" Irene asked her brother seeing Jisoo stop in front of Chaeyoung's school.

Jisoo look at his wrist watch, "She should be here any minute now.." He mumbled.

"Hey, Chaeyoung is not in school!" Irene shouted at her brother, they are running late to the office and her tanned brother is not listening to her.

Jisoo suddenly sit up straight while looking straight, "It's her car.."

"Whose car?" Irene asked then look at the direction he's looking at. "Rich kids has luxury cars.." She commented seeing lots of cars from the students.

Jisoo sighed, seeing Jennie hop off the car and toss the keys to the valet then went inside the school. He felt proud of the Ice Princess, "She's going to school alone." He thought then turned the engine on and drive straight to the Company.

Jisoo was welcomed by Seokjin since he will be under his department, "Hi Jis!" He greeted. "We were just together couple of days ago! Are you excited to be in the office again?" He asked.

Jisoo smiled and nodded his head, Seokjin introduced him to the staffs and brought him to his desk.

"This is just temporary since Nini is under observations.." He said then giggled.

He just nodded and started his work, a few hours have passed Jisoo look at his phone. "Is she on a break?" He asked, She wanted to call her but Jennie might get distracted because of him.

He just put his phone down and continued working.

-----

Jennie was walking out of the school, He went to her car and quickly hop in the passenger's seat then look to the driver's seat.