Audwin's Cookies

~Y/N POV~

The warm scent of cookies fills up in my nostrils. I jolt up from my slumber and inhale deeply. "Where is that delicious smell coming from?" I ask myself, as I stand up from the bed. I slip on my slippers and glance at the time. "3;33am? Bruh!" I look to the other side of the bed, and notice that Audwin isn't there. "He must be in the kitchen baking cookies!" I walk out of the bedroom and head downstairs. As I walk into the kitchen, I see Audwin placing cookies onto a plate, and putting another tray into the oven. "COOKIES!!!" I run toward them, and just before I can take one, he wraps his arms around me and holds me back.

"Settle down baby, they are still hot." "I don't care, I am okay with burning my mouth off!" I say, trying to get away and to the cookies. "Yeah? Well I'm not. You are not having cookies yet." I turn my head up and look into his eyes. I pout and give him my adorable puppy dog eyes. "Darling, don't look at me like that, it breaks my heart." He says, adverting his gaze. "Then let me have cookie." He sighs, then picks up one of the cookies. He blows on it, to make sure it is cooled down enough. "Open." Obeying his command, I open my mouth wide. He puts the whole cookie in my mouth. "Mmm~!" I chew it up, and swallow it. "It's so yummy!"

All of a sudden, he picks up a handful of cookies and shoves them into my mouth. "MMPH!!" I break myself away from him and pick up a handful of cookies as well. I shove them down his throat, taking him by surprise. "Ooh, you're a naughty little girl, aren't you~" I run from him as fast as I can. He chases after me, and catches up to me quickly. He throws me down onto the couch and climbs on top of me. "You really thought you could get away from me?" He lifts his hands underneath my shirt and tickles my torso mercilessly. "AHAHAHAHAH STAAAPPPP!!! AHAHAHAHA!!" "I'll never stop! Mwahahaha!"

[The End]

To Maxine and to whoever else might be reading this, I am sorry for the slow updates! I am trying my best to publish more often again!