🗡👩‍🦳Feeling ichy🖤/R

I know I didn't mention this before but if you don't specify the gender when requesting I'm making it gender neutral

Requested by TheVivaciousVixen

CG: Peko

L: Fem Y/N

{3rd POV}

Y/N didn't feel well, she threw up a little bit ago and Peko was taking care of her, Peko gave Y/N some medicine they can help her tummy.

It did help quite a lot, and Y/N was starting to feel a little better, "Di you want to watch Vamprina?" Peko asked, "Ywes plwease!" Y/N said happily, she loved that show! And Peko was going to place it on for her!

This was surely helping Y/N feel better, "I'm going to fetch you some soup now okay?.." Peko said to her little, "Otay.." Y/N replied, Peko left and she went to the kitchen, "Alrighty, Y/N's favorite soup is chicken.." Peko said to herself, she made it and brought it over to Y/N.

She helped her little sat up and she gave her the soup, "Here you go love.." Peko said to Y/N, she was tired also hungry so she ate the soup. It tasted delicious and Peko took the bowl and washed it in the sink after.

Peko went back into Y/N's bedroom and turned on Vampirna, she was watching it then she fell back asleep. Peko smiled a bit and kissed Y/N's forehead as she lower down the volume of the T.V.

She left and dimmed down the lights in Y/N's bedroom and she closed the door as she waited in the living room just in case that Y/N wakes up again.

253 words