💚🍊Cuddles🖤🐹

CG: Gundham

L: Hajime

{3rd POV}

Hajime was afraid, he had lost his boyfriend Gundham in this twisted game, and all he could do was sob but he didn't notice that little by little he was regressing until he fully regressed which caused one person to panic

It was Gundham

Of course he was the mastermind but that didn't mean that he didn't love Hajime, he loved him a lot but he couldn't have his love regress now.. he couldn't leave him alone if he did.. but of course Hajime did

So he appeared in the cottage, he made sure that no one could interrupt, so he quietly went over to his love, "Hey my love.." He said gently as he wrapped his arms around Hajime, which startled the little bit he was happy to see Gundham, "Gundhy..!" His little cried, he was sobbing into him, "Shh.. Shh.. It's okay my love.. I'm here.." He said, this calmed the little a bit, "Now.. why are you up my love?" Gundham asked, "Ywo weren't-" his little said before he started to sob again.

Gundham felt terrible for making his little sad, so he thought of a way that could help his little, "Do you want to come with me my love?" Hr asked, "H- huh..? What dwo chu mwean Gundhy..?" His little asked, "Just relax my love.. you'll be safe.." Gundham said to his little, this calmed down the little a bit, which made Gundham a little happy.

He picked up the little and carried him out of the room and into the mastermind's room, and he placed down his little on the bed. His little was still so sad, "Do you want to see the devas my love?" Gundham asked, this made Hajime very happy.

He got to see the devas after dark! This was the best night ever!

So Gundham brought over to his little and they all ran into him, they all snuggled him with their adorable faces, but Gundham also brought some pajamas for his little.

It was his favorite pair, "Here my love. Do you also want your pacifier?" Gundham said, "Mhm.. help mwe change.. Gundhy." His little said, "Alright my dark love." Gundham replied, Hajime took his tie and pants off, "Alrighty, arms up my love." Gundham said, Hajime complied and did what his caregiver said, Gundham placed on the pajama top and he then placed on the pajama bottoms.

His little was happy, he got to wear his favorite pajamas and see the devas but most of all Gundhy was here with him.

The riled up little was giggling, this was making Gundham happy, he successfully calmed down his little, "Alrighty, let me get you your sippy cup of warm milk." Gundham said, he got the sippy cup out of his desk and he cleaned it then he got some milk.

He warmed it up in the microwave and once it ringed, he gave it to his little, his little took the sippy cup and drank some of it, then his little noticed the T.V, "Gundhy, cwan we watch Bluey..?" His little asked, "Of course my love." Gundham said, he laid down next to his beloved and turned on Bluey.

His little was happy as he drank his warm milk as he watched his favorite show, after he finished his bottle, he was quite tired.

Gundham held him, and he placed the sippy cup on the desk, "Okay my love, here is your paci." Gundham said softly to his little, he placed it in his little's mouth and gave him his favorite stuffie.

He wanted his little to be happy again, he hated seeing him sad, his little held the stuffie tightly, while snuggling with Gundham. His eyelids grew heavy and he fell asleep.

Gundham stared at his adorable little and smiled faintly as he needs to be prepared for Hajime being out of his regression the next morning..

But hopefully Hajime would forgive him as he loves him a lot but Gundham would have to wait and see for tomorrow.. and so with that Gundham too soon fell asleep with Hajime in his arms.

691 words

I am making a part two to this