"Let's all cheer them on," The mother said to no one in particular as she looked up at the girls. Her own daughter's face, even though having tears welling up in her eyes, lit up like a Christmas tree as she realized that they would be okay. She then pumped her fist.

"Go for it, PreCure!"

The crowd saw the girls fighting the monster, whether it be actually hitting or kicking the beast, deflecting the beams he shot at them, or them shooting beams of different colored light coming from them. The crowd then saw the girls get into a circle in the air, all of them striking with multi colored attacks.

There was then a rainbow explosion encompassing the giant dinosaur as a tower of multi-colored light. It yelled out in pain as it disintegrated. The tower got skinnier until it became a ball of light that exploded like a fire work, allowing the sky to return to its normal blue color.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Nearby Building)

At the aforementioned time, on the rooftop of a building, which was close to the battlefield where the Pretty Cures had fought with Fusion, a group of 7 consisting of 6 boys and 1 girl were standing there. They are all seen wearing strange belts on their hips. They are none other than the Kamen Riders. They were supposed to have joined the fight with the Pretty Cures, but the girls were told that they could deal with Fusion, so the Kamen Riders decided to stay behind to observe. After all, the relationship of both parties is built on a strong bond.

"Looks like we don't need to help them." Godai Riku, said Kamen Rider Kuuga, as he looked over to his friends. Riku has burgundy hair, but the bangs are silver and black eyes. He is wearing a white shirt with long sleeves hidden underneath a moss green felt coat. He wears a pair of black trousers and a pair of blue sneakers.

 He wears a pair of black trousers and a pair of blue sneakers

"The girls are much stronger than before." Tsugami Kakeru, Kamen Rider AgitΩ commented after observing the battle just now. Kakeru was a young man between 17 and 18 years old with a height that was much taller than his friends of the same age. His hair is black and combed back like natural spikes. His current outfit is a white shirt with short sleeves and a black t-shirt with a lining underneath. He wears dark blue trousers and a pair of sneakers of the same color.

 He wears dark blue trousers and a pair of sneakers of the same color