clothed getting off (Day 6)

Day 6 getting off while clothed

Swap was practically clinging onto Error trying to get more attention from him, but Error was to busy to give him attention. "Please glitchy!" Swap said in a whiney and a very pleading tone of voice. "No you childish little glitch!" Error says while he attempts to remove Swap from his side but fails very miserably.

Before Error could even react Swap had moved him onto his lap, then he ran his hand down Error's inner thighs very slowly. "Am I gonna get to fuck you one of these times Swap?" Error says as he shuffles around to get more comfortable on Swap's lap. "Should've taken the chance when you got it earlier Glitch face, but since you didn't take it you're not gonna get it~" Swap then teasingly trails his hand up and down Error's boxer's where his member is.

"P-please don't t-tease me~ you j-jackass~" Error says as he cuddles into Swap's chest. Swap in return chuckled and rubs the back of Error's skull. "And who's the needy one now ruru~?" "Sh-shut up you a-asshole!" "I'm not fucking you, sorry babe~" Swap then continued to rub Error's clothed member with his hand.

Swap then removed Error from his lap and kissed his cheek. "I gotta go glitchy, I have my duties to attend to. See ya later?" "Yeah... see you later Blueberry..." "No need to be Blue about it, I'll be back some other time, it'll be soon!" "That pun was stupid."

Swap chuckled slightly and pat Error's head. Then he left, leaving Error alone in the unwelcoming anti-void. Error watched as Swap left feeling his life walk away from him.

Error wanted to cry but knew he couldn't, he held back the tears and his his face in his scarf.

Day 6 complete
Words: 310