Chapter 5: Another?

After what seemed like an hour, Henry decided that it was safe to escape. He helped me up. I rolled my pants to hold it under my area to catch my blood dripping. He guided me out of the cave-like area. I followed him carefully. Later, we arrived at an area of the forest with a car parked.

Henry looked back at me and held up the keys to the car with a smile.

"Nice."

I got into the back seat while he got into the driver's seat. He started the car and slowly reversed. I looked at him drive through the forest when I felt something descend lower in me. It pushed against my opening.

"Ah!"

"What's wrong Samantha?!"

"I don't know. Something is trying to get out of me!"

I slump back in the seat. I struggled from the burning sensation I remembered, returning. I curled my toes trying to push. Henry continued to drive not knowing where he would park again for safety. I reached down and felt my opening and a rough texture in between. I didn't know what was trying to come. I pushed again feeling my opening get wider. I pushed trying to ignore the pains returning again. I moaned louder than ever. Whatever was coming, it was more painful than delivering my first baby.

"Henry! I can't do this! I need you! Help!"

"Okay, I'm here for you."

He parked and got into the backseat with me. I moved my hands to expose my lower body to him again. He looked up at me and back down.

"Okay push."

I pushed as he instructed me to. I felt my opening stretch to the widest point. I screamed at the top of my lungs. The baby didn't budge.

"You have to push."

I cried as I pushed. The pain was unbearable. I pushed until I felt a burst coming out.

"Touch down."

I touched down and felt a head shape hanging out of me. I looked down at what I was touching to see a baby's head. I couldn't be having twins? I never knew I had twins. I looked at Henry, shocked. I pushed when I felt like I had to. I saw the baby slide out into Henry's hands. He laid the baby onto my chest once again.

I looked at my second baby. I couldn't believe it. I looked to see the gender. It was a girl. She was much bigger than the baby boy. I looked at Henry and smiled at my babies.