"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you... But I've got you into enough trouble as it is," Harry said to them, glancing at Aine. He could still remember the look on Aine's face as she fell into terror, the tinge of colour washing away from her face. He was still feeling guilty for dragging her in, even though the girl had agreed to help him. 

Harry hung his head low when he met Aine's golden eyes, ashamed as he sifted his way through his friends. He didn't want to endanger them like her too and knowing the battle he was going to have to go through to save his godfather, the danger will follow along with him. And he most certainly didn't want his friends to be threatened by him. The boy decided to go on ahead with just himself, alone. That way, he won't have to worry about his friends getting in harm's way.

"Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real!" Neville reminded him from behind, causing Harry to stop in his tracks to turn to him. "Or was that all just words to you..?"  

Struck with the dilemma of making sure his friends were saved and debating whether to let them help him, Harry's brows knit together. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate," Ron remarked, hoping that his best friend would allow them to assist him. Just this once, they wanted to repay him the favour since Harry was the one who had done them all a favour by helping and teaching them spells all year. 

There was a stillness in the air and Aine nodded to Harry, reaffirming Ron's statement. Harry took a moment to process it before sighing softly, agreeing to their help. He cast a quick look at Draco, unsure whether the Slytherin boy would come along. Aine followed his gaze and met Draco's eyes. 

Before she could even speak, the blonde-haired boy told her, "If you're going, I'm going."

"But— What if—" Aine tries to coax him.

"I'm going, Aine. You go, I go," he stated and the girl sighed. She wasn't sure if Draco tagging along would be ideal, she thought of all the things that could go wrong and she just couldn't bear to see him harm.

Ginny placed a hand on Aine and the girl turned to her best friend, "It'll be good to have an additional member to our team!" she suggested.

"I'm not letting you go, this could be dangerous, love..." Draco persuaded.

"Exactly! It might be dangerous, Draco! What if you got hurt?"

The boy smiles at her, he places a pat on her head and she sulked. "And if you get hurt? Who's going to protect you?"

"I can protect myself—"

"Oh, for Godric's sake! Just let him come along, Aine!" Ron blurted from the sides, irritated by the couple's bickering.

Draco smirked at Ron who rolled his eyes. "I didn't do it for you, Malfoy," he quickly justified.

"Sure..." Hermione cooed.

Groaning loudly, Aine finally gives in to him. "Alright then..."

"Great!" Luna chirped with delight and she claps.

Once everything was settled, Harry asks the gang, "So how are we going to get to London?"

The ends of Luna's lips curled slightly, delighted that she had an idea that could be useful to her friends. "We fly! Of course~"

All of them headed to the Forbidden Forest, Luna taking the lead as she brought them to the herd of Thestrals. She approached them with Aine, and they shared a look, stroking the skeletal creatures. "They can take us there!" Luna tells the group.