[ 08 ]

The morning rays shine down on Twelve Grimmauld Place as birds began singing to start their day. Aine glanced outside the little peaceful neighbourhood, passersby were cycling or strolling past and not one single soul had noticed the awkward little nook between the flats. She didn't need to be told knowing for a fact that the hideout for the Order of the Phoenix was probably concealed in the Muggle world. It took her a great while to regain herself after trembling all night after the vision, she massages her temples as it replayed once more in her head. 

She looks back to her friends, sprawled across the area. Ginny and Hermione were both snuggling by the bed while Harry took the other armchair next to the wardrobe, his chest slowly rising and falling, Ron was snoring as he lays next to his twin brothers who were sleeping soundly next to him while Aion was next to Fred, his head resting against a small cushion. She decided to head downstairs, tip-toeing past her brother and friends and was careful to not wake them so early. However, Aion was a light sleeper, he immediately jerked awake when he senses someone walking by him and he squints, trying to rid the sleepiness from his eyes. Aine gulps when she heard her brother's raspy mellow voice calling behind her, "Lianna?"

"Aion!" she said, flustered. "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry," she reaches the door when her brother soon sat up and she quickly urges him back. "No, no, no, go back to sleep. It's still very early!" she whispers and he shook his head, his ash-blonde hair curling in all directions and it looked fluffy. 

The boy glimpsed around and he groans, exhausted after playing all night. "What time is it?" he asks her and she looks at the small clock near the dresser.

She purses her lips, "It's still a quarter past six in the morning," she answers sheepishly and he blinks.

"Why are you up so early then? It's still early for a game..." he slurs, wobbling about and she giggles to herself at the sight of her brother.

"I'm headed downstairs to see if Mrs Weasley needs any help in making breakfast. You should sleep for a while more, Aion," she advised him. Aion peeps open one eye, a sleepy smile plastered on his face as he nods.

"I'll take your offer then. Don't wander off mindlessly, alright?" he reminded and she gives him a thumbs up. "Oh, but the way, can you wake me up around seven later?" he pleaded and she raises a brow.

"Sure, why though? It's still way earlier than the usual timing you wake," Aine questions and he sighs.

"Another Order meeting later..." he murmurs and she chuckles. 

"I got it. I'll wake you later," she promises and he thumps back onto the pillow on the carpet, watching his little sister sneak out of the room.

"Thanks, little sis. Love you..." Aion told her, affection twinkling in his eyes as he hear a little short 'Love you too' back before his drowsy eyes took over. He soon fell back asleep, the smile still evident on his face as he drift to a slumber. 

Aine took a moment to stretch her limbs by the staircase, tiny pockets of daylight flowing in from the windows and it didn't look as dark as the time when she first came. She quickly brushes up and tied a small half-bun, letting the other wavy half down as she skips towards the kitchen. It was still very empty and she figured the others were probably still sleeping. When she finally arrives behind the black wooden door, she twisted the knob and peeks at the small gap. She didn't know why she was being so secretive and it wasn't as if waking up early is a sin, right?

Surprisingly, the seats by the table were already filled with her father, Arthur Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks and the faint sizzling pan where Molly Weasley was at. Almost all the adults were pretty much awake at such an early hour. She looks to the other side, Sirius was still not here yet, or so she thought.