"They want Eren, therefore we can't just expose them to him! They'll get closer to him!" Mikasa disagreed.

"Giving them the chance to see Eren will not only help us prevent him from crushing our horses, but it will also benefit them."

"What if Reiner chooses to kill the horses anyways?" Mikasa asked again

"No. He would chase Eren." I replied. "But if Reiner does go after the horses, Eren will keep going  and wrap around behind the Beast Titan." I explained

"So, what you mean is with Levi, the Survey Corps and Eren, they can pincer and fight the Beast Titan." Hange said

"Stella was right." Eren said, still looking down. "It'll work." He then look at me.

"All right! We'll  take  on the armored Titan in Shingashina!" Hange finally make decision. We about to depart but we stopped our tracks when Armin called us.  "Please wait! There's one more thing that I'm worried about. Bertholt is still hiding somewhere, the last time they fought , Eren  had Reiner  on the verge of defeat, but...Bertholt attack caught him off guard  and he ended up being their captive. It's  a simple counter-strategy  but let's fight away from the walls."

"Got it Armin, I have a plan." and they listen to my plan. "When he shifts, we need to hide inside the houses and only emerge to protect Eren if he require our protection. And Eren, Instead of running into a fight, let it come to you. I want you to go in the opposite direction, as though you're going to run back inside the walls." I placed my order.

When the huge light from Eren's Titan's shift appeared, all of us ran between the houses to hide it from it, and when I looked up at Reiner, his gaze turned immediately into our direction.

They exchanged stares for a few moments before Eren turned the other way and began sprinting for the wall.

But Reiner didn't move. I know that he was thinking and just found out our plan.

"Why he doesn't chase Eren?" Connie next to me

"What should we do now" Sasha asked, slightly panic in her tone.

"He definitely going to come." I said confidently and not  even a second later, I smirked myself as Reiner jumped down from the wall.

"He took the bait!" Sasha exclaimed as the both of us was about to take of to watch over Eren.

Now that they were encircling one another, they were waiting for one of them to throw the first attack. I cautiously observed Eren as he raised his fists and began to hardened the skin on his knuckles.  And  we all kept a close eye on Reiner as he now charged . Reiner attempted to strike on him but Eren swiftly ducked through blow and launched  punched directly on Reiner's side of the face and ended up breaking through the armour on the titan, rolling to the ground as a result.

Eren roared loudly as he now stood tall. Jean, Mikasa, and Armin now stood up on top of the wall with thunder spears in each of their arms after I blew a loud whistle. Eren started to punch Reiner with his fists after smashing him into a home. He took a step back, and I saw that half of Reiner's face armour had broken off and cracked. Eren pushed him away this time by holding back on his face as he hurled himself at him.

When I looked up, I saw that Reiner had grabbed Eren by the ankle and was slamming him into a house. Reiner was still clinging to his ankle and was now punching the ground aggressively but Eren dodge it  and Reiner ended up punching on the ground next to his head.

"Stella!" I heard Mikasa  landed on the house next to me. I could tell that she wanted to go in and attacked already. "Everything depends on the first attack! We must believe  that Eren will gives us  a opportunity!" She gave me  an unsure looked  but when I shot to move around more , Mikasa followed me.