I know that better than anyone else as I was supposed to be..someone with a lot of responsibility in their hands.

I closed my book and checked the elevator light, it indicated that the lift stopped at Caius' unit. It immediately went down and I'm assuming it is Raven who is coming up next.

What do I do?? ..Should I interfere? 

..

*inhale*

*exhale* 

This isn't like me..I'll plan this out.

..

In the end, I chose to let the correct course of things proceed through how it was supposed to go. Valentina never interfered with Caius' and the guys' drama, and I'll follow it, for their benefit. 

A week has passed, and though I am keeping in contact with all of them, they could only reply to me once. I haven't seen them at all for roughly almost two weeks now aside from casual glances I get..and of course, other ways.

Caius has been beyond upset, I've seen him cry now and then. I have consulted my doctor about my problem with how my heart would clench in the most uncomfortable way, I even had tests done but nothing showed up. He asked me to get a second opinion from another doctor, so I did. I have scheduled to meet with her next week. She has a full schedule for the whole month but made space to have a consultation with me. 

My finals have passed by quite easily as I have expected. Annie and Pierre are nearing the stage where they might just ask the other person out, Quinn and Charles are also doing well.

And I..am bored. I'm enjoying the fact that I am bored as I knew, things were going to be more complicated in a few weeks. 

Nothing that I can't handle, of course.

"Where do you want to go, Miss?" Charles asked me with a smile.

"..At Sunny day cafe," I said.

"That's new, I have never heard of that cafe before." Charles chuckled as he inputted the name to find the location where it was.

"Me too." 

He looked at me confused but I just motioned for him to just go on. He eventually found it and drove to the location of the cafe. 

"Are you trying a different style of food? You aren't quite fond of the menu and it has mostly non-decaffeinated coffee and beverages in here." Charles questioned.

"I know that, I'm not planning on buying anything."

"Then why?"

"I might not like coffee, but Valentina did."

"...What?" 

"Nothing, I said that I'll be buying a cake." 

I then walked in without listening to his reply. He won't get it either way, even if I explain it to him. I checked the time and I should have about twenty more minutes.

I waited in line and bought a lemon iced tea, caramel macchiato, and a strawberry shortcake. That in total took seven minutes, I then found a seat and drank all the lemon iced tea first.

*ring ring*

"Sorry miss, I need to pick this up." He excused himself and stood not too far from me.

"..There is a problem in the company, there will be a substitute in five minutes. It would be Sir Bobby, would that be fine? " He asked me.

"It's fine, just don't worry about it." I shrugged. 

I knew about it would happen anyway.

Exactly five minutes later, Sir Bobby did in fact replace Charles. 

He was also the one who replaced Claude for the past three weeks. Less than a few days after my birthday, Claude couldn't be my bodyguard for reasons I didn't pry on knowing. But what I do know is that he is in Paris. He contacts me every night to ask how was my day and if I needed anything.

Hm..If I think about it, my real birthday is pretty near.

I ate my cake leisurely and watched how time passed, when roughly four minutes were left, I knew I should go to my position.

"I need to use the restroom," I said.

He stood outside of the women's restroom while I walked in. I could see in my peripheral vision that there was someone else behind us, a woman. She also went into the women's room.

The woman stood in front of the mirror while I was now inside the cubicle. I then heard the cubicle door beside me open and her going out. Now it was only me and this other woman.

Five.

*footsteps*

Four.

*sink sounds*

Three.

*kerchunk* 

'''SFX: door locking'''

Two.

*click*

One.

Smoke started filling up the room but no worries, it wasn't smoke from a fire. It was an IKG 12, a knock-out gas made in the year 2212 of this world. 

Normally, one should be scared that this is happening to them but in my case,

I already saw it coming, and this poor woman..or should I say man will have a great time with me once he finds out that, for some odd reason, this body has an immunity to sleeping gas just like how I was in my body.

To be Continued. . .