Chapter 2- The Party...

Start from the beginning

"Emma? Are you in there, sweetheart?" i look for a way to escape. Anyway at all.

I glance all around the room, travelling over every surface, when i see a window just above the bath tub. Small, but doable.

I smile in happy success, perching myself onto the edge of the tub and hauling my skinny body upwards, until i reach the small opened hatchet, my mission almost complete...until i hear someone clear their throat expectantly, the authority held in the simple noise clamming my body up.

"Would you care to tell me why you're planning to escape through my bathroom window?"

I realise i've been busted. Caught. Damn it, Emma.

I don't think a submissive has ever disrespected a dom like this before, let alone a dominatrix...in their own home.

I pull myself out of the window and bury
my face in my hands, embarrassed greatly. As all my emotions gather into one healing pile of mess, i see no other way but to let loose. My eyes fill with tears and my breathing rattles shakily, the rhythm bouncy and unbalanced.

Lauren stops with the potentially explosive scolding she was about to give me, noticing the pure emotion plastered on my face. I wasn't being disobedient, i was genuinely scared. Terrified even, of screwing this up in any way.

This kind of thing doesn't happen to me, of all people...a shy as hell female who clams up at every moment, even the slightest feeling of pressure too much to handle. All i wanted to do was impress her...show her i was more than just a 'switchy little thing'.

Running a hand through her silky hair, Lauren steps forward intensely and wraps her arms around my much smaller-than-hers body. One goes around my back, the other one underneath my backside, and as i relish in the comfortable feeling, she lifts me onto the floor to stand, and i scuff myself off helplessly.

"Come with me, sweetie. There's nothing to be scared of. We're all alone." she guides me out of the shiny marble room, her arm curved invitingly around my frame, and into one of her many living rooms, which she banned guests from entering with a sleek warning.

"How did you know where i was, Mistress?"
Lauren smiles fondly, looking down at my more than likely blushed up face. "Your sister, Heather." she states simply, probably not knowing how a single word from her feels like a deep and dark curse.

I nod, understanding. Fucking Heather. I could be at home right now, shamelessly eating ice cream and topping-heavy pizza deciding whether to text Lauren or not, rather than embarrassing myself by breaking down in front of her.

Fucking Heather.

I'm brought out of my demure thoughts by Lauren, sitting down gracefully on one of the two couches which were pushed together snugly, in order to make room for other activities. I hesitate, unsure with what i should do with my quaking body.

Do i take a seat next to her?

Do i kneel before her with pleading eyes and a gushing centre?

Just as i was about to fall into a catastrophic panic mode, her strong, sturdy hands grasp my waist tightly, and pull me onto the couch closely to her toned body.

"You're not my sub, Emma. I don't own you. You're free to sit wherever you please." she says, raking her nails lightly down my back, making me shudder as i'm coaxed in a chilly breeze.