619 - Warrior Fairies

Start from the beginning

The two girls disapeared from the Scanners, and were Virtualized on the Garage's Arena. The boys joined them, a few seconds latter.

Aelita: Let's get going, everyone!

The five Warriors took off to the Skid. Jeremy checked everything on the Network. Meanwhile, Bloom and the Winx, finally had everything prepeared for their concert.

Stella: Perfect! Everything is ready!

Bloom: That's great!

Roxy: What was that aleart you got?

Bloom: It was a Replika. I told Jeremy that, since it wasn't any Tower, i could help finish the set up. I'll be joining them shortly. Is everything working?

Musa: I'm just checking the sound! It seems to be busted! Leave the rest to me, Bloom! I am the Fairy of Music, after all!

Bloom: Okay, then. I'll meet you as soon as i can! FIREPORT!!!

Stella: Good luck, Bloom!

Bloom teleported to the factory. Meanwhile, the Lyoko Warriors were already unlocking the entrance to the Replika. Jeremy opened the door, and they entered the Forest Replika.

 Jeremy opened the door, and they entered the Forest Replika

Aelita: We're here, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Excelent. There's a Neutral Tower at 12 o'clock.

Bloom got inside the Lab, after a short time. She had brought with her two Subway wraps with her.

Laura: Hey, when did you have time to get Subway for us?

Bloom: There's one nearby! Since it's almost Lunch time, i thought you could use a bite. Where are the others?

Jeremy: At the Forest Replika. Aelita will be Docking the Skid. As soon as i Activate the tower, i'll send you in.

Bloom went to the Scanners. Aelita got the Skid to the Tower, and Docked. Jeremy, then activated the Tower.

 Jeremy, then activated the Tower

Jeremy: Ok. Bloom just got here, guys! I'm virtualizing her, and she'll be there, in a few seconds!(Replika) Virtualization!

Bloom landed on top of the Skid. Jeremy prepeared everything for Teleportation. Laura took a moment to look at the area.