"Wait so are you mine?" And he nodded bringing my lips towards his.

I'm not gonna lie I'm fucking confused it's like he wants me to be his lil fuck buddy until he's ready for a relationship but who's got time for that?

I pulled away from the quick kiss checking the time on my phone it read 12:23PM.

The time went that fucking quick?

"I'm gonna go visit my dad I'll be back whenever" I told him getting to leave the room. Kissing his teeth he pulled me down straight on his lap.

"You was bouta leave and not kiss me goodbye?" He said mad seductively in my ear which created million pulses to run through ms cooter.

Her name is so cute..

Going to back to my current situation "you know you coulda said that without adding all this extra stuff" I moved to get up but his hands tightened on my waist.

"So how I'm abouta hug you goodbye if we sitting down?" I asked him and he leaned back on the couch.

This nigga cannot be serious.

Turning around I put my legs on the outside of his legs and put my arms around his head and he put his arm around my waist. Sighing I moved my head from the crook of his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the house to go see my father.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Pulling up into the jail house I already had a bad feeling in my stomach because everything could go well or completely go to shit. My nerves were all playing up had me feeling like I needed to shit.

After affirming to myself that everything was going to be alright and nothing terrible could happen, I got out the car and made my way into this haunted house I mean it looked haunted from the outside with all graffiti and broken windows.

Sadly, my father had to get sent to the jail just on the outskirts of ATL because of his crimes where usually the rest of the criminals sent for robbery, drugs and what not would be sent to the jail just outside the city, so in this jail you could murderers, rapist, terrorists etc.

Pressing the buzzer I pulled the rather heavy metal door open and I was immediately greeted with guards standing with AK's.

Oh this shit is getting serious.

The guard began walking up to me and didn't say a word he picked up a tray and I guessed that I had to put everything in there.

"Take off your shoes" he pointed at my shoes with the gun.

Kinky.

Laughing in my head, I did just that after taking off the shoes and put them on the tray I walked through the metal detector however it didn't beep or anything but he still took to side and swatted me down with the hand held metal detector.

And once again it didn't beep.

Taking me away to the actual entrance of the jail he sat down in front of a desk whilst the other patrolled the jail.

"Who you here for?" He sternly asked.

"Keenan Carter" I answered and his head immediately shot up with a widen eyes.

Coughing he masked up his expression the stern facial features present on his face typing up a few numbers on the phone "Butch has a visitor" he said into the phone and then hung up.

What a corny ass name.

A few seconds went passed and he got up "follow me and do not speak or make eye contact with anyone. Understood?" And I nodded my head.

He put his keycard on the reader and the door unlocked, opening the metal door I had noticed that some inmates were roaming around or doing some work. I had followed right behind him lowkey shitting my pants from all the comments I've gotten since I've walked past them.

But nobody can blame them they haven't seen a female in God knows how long but fucking hell smells fucking rank in here.

Opening another metal door with his keycard I walked through and saw a man sitting on the chair in another room separate from the visiting area.

He turned his head and boy did he look old and scruffy immediately getting up when he saw me the officer left and I went up to hug him, engulfing me in the hug we stayed like that and eventually pulled away.

"You look so old now" I chuckled looking at his full beard and full head of hair.

"Don't do me like that" he waved me off he pulled up his orange pants and sat down on the chair, me moving to sit in front of him.

"How long we got?" I asked on the verge of sneezing with the dust particles flying in the air.

"How ever long we want" he replied.

"Damn. So you like the big boss in here" I lightly chuckled my eyes wondering around the abnormally large room.

"You can say that. So tell me what's been going on in your life" I let the sentence marinate in my brain, after thinking about it for a couple of seconds I just shrugged my shoulders cause nothing ain't really important that has happened in my life so far.

"I stopped doing track after mom died, but I'm slowly  getting back into it, I made some friends over the past couples years they're my everything, and Bri sadly kicked me out" I rambled on about some random moments in my life but he interrupted me.

"She did what? I swear when I get out-" he started but it's my time to interrupt.

"- You're getting out?!" Almost screaming down this damn jail house.

"Yea, my lawyers are working on that right now which is why I wanted you to come so I can tell you in person" he smiled his teeth looking awfully pearly white.

"So when is that going to happen?"

"Probably in the next month or so but I'm hoping for next week" he answered folding his arms across his chest and leaning back on the chair, "how Bri been treating you?"

I didn't want to answer necessarily because I've been treating her like shit, not the other way round.

"She's alright. I have a feeling she has something do with mom's death and the reason for me getting kicked out was because of you" I answered his question leaving out all my yelling, cursing, sneaking out and coming home lates.

Cause he doesn't need all that information just yet.

"What do you mean she has something to do with your mom's death?"

Let's just hope whatever I say next makes complete and utter sense.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited