The place looked so sketchy. It was located at the end of the road, where the only source of light was the faint flashing lights peaking through the club doors . Not to mention it was heavily guarded by security ,they didn't even bat an eye when Kile led me inside .

Entering was like walking unto a set of a Hollywood  movie .

It looked straight out of a movie.

Booths, flashing lights , high tables and stools, long bar racks lined with hundreds of different alcohol bottles , people yelling , talking , dancing  , all obviously wasted and the obnoxiously loud music playing in the background .

Why would he choose here of all places? .

Following Kile , I hesitantly took the seat next to him and shivered as I made eye contact with a rich looking granny, who was obviously unaware of her age and winked at me .

Ew

Turning to Kile , he was already looking at me , his gaze sharp .

" What do you think? " he suddenly asked .

" I want to go home , but we need to talk " I declared honestly .

He laughed " Oh yeah , you mean about you locking tongues with that little fag earlier? "

I winced at his words " Kile Look- "

" He forced himself on you didn't he?"

" Huh? "

How could I be so heedless? , he was obviously drunk .

" Kile , maybe we should- "

" No don't worry Josh , I won't let some demon from hell lay his paws on my best friend and get away with it " He spat and snapped his fingers at the same time as if signaling someone .

Before I could reply , I was suddenly surrounded by a group of skimply dressed women who all looked in their mid-twenties .

As I nervously tried to get up , one aggressively pushed me back down while the other made residence on my lap .

I felt so uncomfortable , I moved to push her off but two other women were now holding each ends of my hand down, stopping me from doing so .

" Kile what the fuck is this?, tell them to stop " I demanded, struggling to keep my voice from shaking .

" Stop?, The show just started " he laughed calmly .

As if on que , the same woman that pushed me down grabbed my jaw and started kissing me whilst the one on my lap started slowly swaying her hips back and forth .

I was gonna be sick , I felt sick and I could feel the tears stinging at my eyes but I wasn't going to cry .

Immediately feeling trapped, like I was stuck inside some sort of nightmare, I mustered all my strength and started kicking and wiggling my way out of their grasps as much as I could.

But my movements were halted when I heard a camera click and a flash go off .

" Rory's gonna love this one " Kile revealed as he turned his phone to me . It was a picture of the women holding me and it had already been sent to Rory with the caption reading My friend likes pussy not dick ok fag?

" Tell them to let me go , now, Kile " I growled, yanking my head as hard as possible from the woman in front of me

" Oh, sure, my work is done anyways " and with a snap, the two girls released their grip on me .

As soon as I felt free , I pushed the woman that was in my lap as hard as possible, watching as she stumbled to the ground, and started whining about her broken nail .