Josh Pov

It had been a week since the mishap with Rory and If I'm being honest I still hadn't come to terms with.... any of it yet . I hadn't even had the guts to talk to or even text Rory ....... not that he's tried to communicate either .

I mean , I get he was scared too but I wish he would atleast tell me if he's doing alright but what if he feels like I don't want him to?

Ugh what the fuck am I even thinking? I wasn't even still 100% sure of my feelings towards Rory or maybe I was but just couldn't admit it , either way I didn't want to think about of this  right now .

Plugging my ears with my headphones I turned the volume all the way up and proceeded to try and drown out my thoughts with my music .

10:45 a.m

It wasn't until around evening that I heard my phone buzz , curious as to who it was I opened my chats and ignored the thousands of messages from Maleek and Kyle that I had pinned on at the top .

Prez : Hey...um wanna like go golfing  with me and my cousin today ? We can pick you up yk if u want .

Staring at the message I read over atleast 3x before processing it .

Was he asking me out?

No no no no I was definitely over thinking it , his cousin will be there , he probably just wanted to get rid of the tense atmosphere , yeah.

I was reluctant to say yes for the fact that I didn't want to leave my house , It still felt like everywhere I went people ..... just knew. I was thinking of some excuse I could use to bail but Rory started typing again.

Prez : ?????
Prez : c'mon Josh it'll be fun , I'll even pay....please?.

Sighing I deleted whatever excuse I had started typing up and replaced it.

Josh : Ok , give me an hour.

After sending the message I immediately went to take a shower , and it took me a good 30 minutes to decide on what to wear only to go with what I had initially planned to wear in the first place , A red hoodie and a pair of shorts. 

It wasn't long before my Mom came up and told me Rory was outside waiting for me .

Closing the house door behind me I started making my to their car awkwardly as they hadn't noticed me yet .

What I wasn't expecting was the Black  Ferrari Portofino Convertible in front of me .  I was in complete awe , I didn't even would have guessed it was them until I caught sight of the back Rory's head .

Damn rich kids had it lucky .

" Hey " I said  clearing my throat awkwardly causing both of them to turn simultaneously .

" Oh , Hey Josh " Rory spoke first offering a small wave to which I smiled back at how cute it  kind of was.

" Hi Josh " Ember  sang from the passenger seat beside him .

" So , You guys ready? " I plastered a fake grin on my face .

" Yeah , Yeah " Rory sang , " Hop in ".

I reached for the door but he quickly stopped me before the door hear me out....the door started rising by itself.

" Holy shit " I breathed out and couldn't help the excitement now written on my face .

" That's sick " I said getting in the car not knowing whether to close it mechanically or whether it would close itself  , but all that was shut down when it started closing itself.

" RIGHT! " Ember turned around to me to agree .

" Just wait until he's 18 then he can finally start driving freely without having to worry about someone having to accompany him " she smirked at him even though he didn't even bat her a glance .

" Anywayssss " he said changing the subject . " Everyone ready? " he asked before finally driving off .