.
.
.
.
"Foxy! You're going to be late for school!"

Foxy groaned and pulled his blanket over his head, curling up under his fluffy blankets and trying to go back to sleep.

A few seconds later he heard his door swing open, the loud creaking sound making him sit up and cover his ears. annoying...

"I made breakfast. Pancakes. You should get up and get ready so you aren't late" A familiar person stood in his doorway, his mom.

Foxy's mom frowned, "I'm sorry I haven't been home much lately. You know I've been busy."

Foxy glanced to the side, "...yeah, I know." He pushed his blankets away and stood up. "Thanks for breakfast."

His mom smiled and turned around, walking down the hall and into the kitchen.

Foxy watched her walk away, stood there for a moment and flopped back down onto his bed. I'm waaay too tired for this.

He reached for his phone on his desk and took it off of the charger, it was 7 AM. I have 30 minutes to get ready. that's enough for me.

Foxy saw he had a text from someone. He clicked on the notification on his lock screen.

..Puppet?

———
puppet: good morning foxy! :)
———

Foxy smiled. I almost forgot about yesterday...

He stood up again, changed his clothes and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

He saw his math homework on the corner of the kitchen table next to where his mom was sitting and picked it up. Not forgetting this again.. heh.

Foxy's mom narrowed her eyes and frowned. Foxy held the book up to his chest and laughed awkwardly. "heh.. I forgot to do my homework last night.."

"Foxy..." She started, "You need to get your grades up. You can't keep forgetting things when you're already almost failing. What distracted you so much that you forgot to do everything?"

Foxy looked at the ground and picked at the corner of the book he was holding. He sighed, "I was hanging out with some friends.."

Foxy's mom looked back at her food and continued eating, shaking her head.

Foxy sat down and ate his food, looking down at his dog, Pancake, as they ran in circles around his feet.

"Morning, Pancake." Foxy leaned over and pat Pancake on the head, "...sorry about breakfast... Pancakes taste good... i mean... your name kinda... get it... your name is pancake... yknow what nevermind i apologize"

He stood up and walking to the bathroom when he was done. He fixed his hair, brushed his teeth, and made sure he looked half decent.

He walked down stairs again and saw the hat Freddy gave to him was on the floor. He picked it up and put it on.

Foxy walked past his mom again as he walked towards the door, "Im going to school earlier today, mom. love you."