Chapter - 34

Sean Peterson's POV:

"Mmmm".

I hummed in my sleep as I felt some good sensation in my deep slumber.

As the time passes, the sensation that I am feeling in my lower body started to grow better which pulls me out of my slumber.

Strange but it feels fucking good!

A groan escaped from my lips and my eyes snapped open. I slightly sat up on the bed and I startle.

"Sta......Stacy....". I mumbled as I couldn't believe in my own eyes.

Someone please pinch me hard and make me believe that this is not a dream!

Stacy is in between my legs. I mean, bear legs!

I tried to get up but she kept her one hand on my lower abdomen and made me stay still. I groaned hard because her other hand was gripping my manhood and she literally gave me a heart attack when our eyes met.

"Let me please you, Sean!". She spoke in the most husky voice possible that I've never heard it from her before.

I almost thought that this could be my best dream because I've always been used to her bickering and yelling at me. But now, everything feels so different. She literally looks like a hot angel that God have sent specially for me.

"Stacy, you don't have to.....". I was about to stop her from what she is trying to do because I am a gentleman.

As much as I wanted her to continue with whatever she is intending to do, I also wanted to stop her because I respect her too much to let her do this!

"Hushhh....". But she hushed me by keeping her one finger on her lips before those luscious lips wrapping around my dick.

I sucked in my breath and groaned loudly as she kept sucking me.

My eyes rolled down into the back of my head and I laid my head down as she kept assaulting me with her lips.

I don't know what I did to deserve this heavenly treatment in the middle of the night because all I remember is I had my first fight with her before I went to bed.

I thought she would be angry or sad but here she is laying in between my legs and sucking the life out of my hard-on like a beautiful devil, she is!

"Stacy........stopp". I almost begged but it seems like the devil have turned deaf.

She took the whole length into her mouth until it touches the back of her throat and her feather like fingers squeezed the rest that couldn't fill in into her small mouth.

I slightly sat up again and gathered her hair strands in my hand that's been spread beautifully all over my legs into a ponytail.

Biting my lower lip, I prepared myself to take the pleasure that my girlfriend is giving me because seeing her going deaf when I asked her to stop, I understood that she isn't gonna stop but make me cum like I've never came before.

Gently, very slowly, I started thrusting into her mouth by moving my hips up and down, that's when I felt a knot of shiver formed inside my stomach and I knew that am already close.

My jaws clenched and my hands gripped her hair little tighter without my consent and I was almost about to explode inside her mouth but.....but she pulled away.

My eyes went wide and I couldn't think straight. I sat up completely and looked at her blankly without understanding about why did she just stop?

"What the fuck, Stacy? Why did you stop?". I snapped at her and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.