how Armpit would react to you being insecure

Armpit:
After the boys left camp you where all at stanleys new house, and were having a pool party.
You and armpit had just arrived at the door and both surprising the other boys. You had a bikini on and were wearing shorts and a tshirt ontop.
All the boys where in the pool drinking their pina coladas(im soo bad at spelling srry),you and Armit walk outside and all the boys screamed in surprise,
"OMG Y/N/N AND PITTY ARE HERE"
magnet screeched,
"I didnt think you would have come "
Stanley said as he was splashing xray.
"I wouldn't of missed it for the world" you said whilst holding Armpits arm.

Armpit took of his tshirt and trousers and jumped in splashing everyone and everything "COMING THROUGH BROTHERSSSSS" as everyone else was complaining.

Squid noticed you standing there looking at your hands "Y/n are you not coming in" as he sat up on the pool ledge "i dont feel like swimming "you managed to blabber out and excuse "i really dont believe you "squid said as he was standing up and put his arm around your shoulder "seriously i dont i feel so sick " you said as you didnt want people to know youre insecure. He just shrugged and went to the bar to get another drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\

Armpit saw you weren't in the pool so he jumped out and came over and sat next to a fully dressed woman being confued "why arent you in the pool enjoying yourself baby "he said as he snaked his wet cold arms around your waist "i haven't been feeling myself lately i really dont like how i look "as you fiddled with the rings on your fingers . "Y/n your the most beautiful girl ive ever met in my life and if anyone says anthing different they can eat my ass because you are so gorgeous that words cant even explain it , so please baby , come on let me help you " he said as he helped you take off your shorts and tshirt being careful not to mess up your hair.

He stood up and gave you a hand and then walk over to the pool with you and in hand.
"Finally took you two loveydoveys long enough now get in the goddamn pool idiots" zigzag said as he splashed us

You and pit jumped int together and you all had a fun night .

A/N: i dont see that many Armpit stories so that for the people who are looking for one .PLZ DONT ATTACK ME AND HATE I TRY MY HARDEST  I USE AUROCORRECT SO IF SOME OF OT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IN SO SORRY , HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT XXX